People really out here dying to see Travis Scott/Astroworld?

Praying for Travis man. He got so much on his plate with the lawsuits from the families that lost their children.

Did anybody not think Travis was a Ye clone. He took a style of sound from Kanye during his time with G.O.O.D. and ran with it. His hooks are him but the verses are Kanye without the Midwest slang and accent.

His first verse on 3500 when I first heard was like yo is this Ye on the track?

They should donate the proceeds to the families of the deceased and injured.

People say this, but I wonder if the lawsuits and accepting money since they're tied to Travis would play a part.

And also, a lot more money would be made on the secondary market from resellers and UA sites that those families would never see a dime off of. Reseller made $300 of one sneaker, and a family makes $5.

and I don't think getting money off a sneaker tied to Travis would satisfy me or that I would even be grateful to Nike or him. Especially this soon.

I don't agree with how its being portrayed as if Astroworld is the first time fans have died at an event

I don't agree with how its being portrayed as if Astroworld is the first time fans have died at an event

You can have compassion for Travis AND the families

but I get it, this is NT where nuance has never existed when it involves someone not liked much

the 2 Billi lawsuit is insane lol…more reason for us to shift to the metaverse >D

It's the parasite, ambulance chaser lawyers coming up with these astronomical amounts. The deceased families will get a pittance after lawyers' services/fees.

RIP to the deceased but some accountability should be placed on them or their 'guardians' for putting themselves in such a dangerous situation.

FWIW, there have been far worse fatalities at live music events: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Station_nightclub_fire

The one above was crazy because they had pyrotechnics inside an enclosed space.

Back
Top Bottom