People really out here dying to see Travis Scott/Astroworld?

Have you met many Travis fans? Most are suburban white kids and non black minorities who think they have a pass to say the n word.

Pretty on brand if you ask me
Same with Chappelle. Compare his crowds now to his Def Jam/Chappelle Show days :smh:

A few years ago when Pokémon Go was at its peak, I took my nephew to the park to go play. There was a Blastoise across the street and it was of the busiest main roads in the city. Hundreds of people didn’t even think twice and just ran across the street without even looking. At least 4 cars had to slam on their brake to make sure they didn’t hit the crowd.

Before you ask, no I didn’t let my nephew run. I made him wait at the light with me.

A few years ago when Pokémon Go was at its peak, I took my nephew to the park to go play. There was a Blastoise across the street and it was of the busiest main roads in the city. Hundreds of people didn’t even think twice and just ran across the street without even looking. At least 4 cars had to slam on their brake to make sure they didn’t hit the crowd.

Before you ask, no I didn’t let my nephew run. I made him wait at the light with me.

Did he get the Blastoise?

So happy Nike SNKRS app denied me getting the blue Trav Scott lows the other day.

I’ll NEVER try to buy Travis Scott Air Jordan shoes ever again. Getting to a point where I feel like stop buying Jordan Brand & stay Organic Nike branded only, cause Jordan Brand supports this Malicious guy.

Thanks Nike, you saved me. 🙏

Last edited:
So happy Nike SNKRS app denied me getting the blue Trav Scott lows the other day.

I’ll NEVER try to buy Travis Scott Air Jordan shoes ever again. Getting to a point where I feel like stop buying Jordan Brand & stay Organic Nike branded only, cause Jordan Brand supports this Malicious guy.

You do realize he has several shoes with nike outside of JB? The shoe he is currently promoting, releasing next month is an air max. Gonna have to change your sn too.

You do realize he has several shoes with nike outside of JB? The shoe he is currently promoting, releasing next month is an air max. Gonna have to change your sn too.

His Air max 1’s are Hot 🗑. Thanks for the heads up on the release though, when 8 families have a dead child to bury. Good looks homie. 👍:stoneface:

I’d rather Nike bring back Kanye West. Nuff said. Deuces.

Last edited:
What if no one really died and he's just a plant sponsored by Zuckerberg to stress the benefits of the Metaverse. Or even worse, he's funded by Zuckerberg and the people really did die🤔 the timing is suspicious.
"Next Travis concert will be held in the Metaverse. Each ticket will come with a free headset and a $50 doordash credit to avoid any crowds."
Just last night l was thinking that this stuff could be avoided with the Metaverse, but l didn't put 2 and 2 together.
The first metaverse concert was that Travis Scott one in Fortnite. They coming. This probs was business

I don't see any city letting this guy perform anytime soon, his concert liability coverage alone is going to be through the roof forever.

Even Aubrey Graham is getting sued.

Although money can't replace a lost loved one (RIP) I hope they get paid significantly.

Could this be the end for Jacques Bermon Jenner?

V/r,

-Jacob

Oddest post I’ve read in a while

bolo-yeung.gif

Blue lows dropped the other day? Wasnt it like 3 months ago, and if I missed out again then dammit. :lol:

His Air max 1’s are Hot 🗑. Thanks for the heads up on the release though, when 8 families have a dead child to bury. Good looks homie. 👍:stoneface: Never good when a parent has to bury their child. Awful. Maybe you don’t realize the magnitude & just wanna point out drops happening soon.

Not fair that he gets better J’s than Westbrook & other more deserving Jordan Brand athletes. Worship Trav if you want to, but he can’t even shoot a free throw, dribble or last 48 minutes.
Wreckless guy that only cares when he has to & spits on people. Don’t try to hold Nike hostage because of Travis Scott Air Max 1’s, the company had the decency to disassociate itself with the Astroworld Fiasco by pulling all Astroworld content. I don’t notice Nike for pulling content, I notice their respect for those grieving. They’re not fortune tellers that could have foreseen this, just humans making the best possible politically correct choice as a company. That was the right thing to do & Nike gets my credit for nullifying something that was negative from all angles.

I’d rather Nike bring back Kanye West. Nuff said. Deuces.
Oh you’re a Kanye Stan ….your posts make sense now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom