People really rocking the T-Skirts?

You seem kinda hurt

Nah not in the least bit i just feel like grown men shouldn't be on their Joan Rivers ESPECIALLY when theirs females on the premises. i'm from the BX so A lot of older cats ask me dumb questions all the time.... fast forward a few hours It's "Ya'll Be gettin All the **** bruh, wats it lookin like" :smh:

the way i see it real gonna recognize real regardless of garments

grin.gif

naw, urban is being timberland booted out, rocking acgs, northface, championhoods, foamposites, hoodies, etc.

this is for da limp wristed metrosexuals.
the typical " Get stop by cops fit" . Not everyone want to dress hood guy
i rather get stopped by da cops then get questioned my manhood rocking essentially a skirt, then again

ASAP-Rocky-Dress-1.jpg

this is your hero
laugh.gif

But when you having the convo wit your dad, you are discussing his old style suit, not him wearing your mom's dress and calling it urban A suit still a suit and a skirt still a skirt.

Big difference.

Fam i ain't never wear a skirt so i cant discuss that with you. However since A lot of people are using A$ap Rocky as the figure of their argument, he wore a long shirt from a brand and designer he thought was hot. What is so hard to understand about that?

Bottom line is he wore something you consider a skirt and that same night he coulda went out with that same exact garment and ****** 100 new broads so do you honestly think he cares???

Kanye Actually wore a skirt and is smashing the chick ya'll fap to.. you honestly think he cares???

Agreed 75% of the cats who our doing this probably are just lames trying to look like a celeb but there not lame because of what they wearing if they had on a space suit they would still be lame at the end of the day

>D

naw, urban is being timberland booted out, rocking acgs, northface, championhoods, foamposites, hoodies, etc.

this is for da limp wristed metrosexuals.

the typical " Get stop by cops fit" . Not everyone want to dress hood guy

i rather get stopped by da cops then get questioned my manhood rocking essentially a skirt, then again

ASAP-Rocky-Dress-1.jpg

this is your hero :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That girl in the background laughin' at him like:

Last edited:
mean.gif
how is this even acceptable?  I don't believe any of ya'll are really walking around like that.

I think it looks awful. I don't personally get affected by someone else's style but I think it's better to have little sense of style than to completely emulate what someone else is wearing. Doing something because a celebrity does is just odd and I realize trends have to start somewhere but be yourself.

Also, I think it's funny to see NTers who dress or dressed similar to those who wore XXL tall tees like has been mentioned. be so critical of this style. Even back then I thought those tall tees looked like a dress and that a generally hyper-masculine, homophobic culture in hip hop was making themselves look kinda effeminate. It's cool though because they were baggy... :rolleyes

I will leave this look to all you runway models.  I don't have a problem w/ fitted clothes, but i can't mess with this.

T-skirt's need their own 1800 tequila commercial tho. Could be epic.

The thing is that this trend is so feminine. When i dress I dress to impress females and myself not try to get females jealous. Can you honestly see these dudes taking a girl out to dinner wearing this ****? none of these guys are inspired by yeezy or asap, they're brainwashed.

i always thought that "tskirt" thing was corny, but i dont like the fact that you guys just bash everything that has a skinny/slim fit to it. People dressing like max b and jim jones with pelles, biggies, trues or robin bootcuts and foams,acgs,nike boots are making fun of people that get inspired by different rappers such as kanye or rocky

I'm not speaking on no other fashion trend, but this **** right here is fruity as hell. Its not cool :lol:

i always thought that "tskirt" thing was corny, but i dont like the fact that you guys just bash everything that has a skinny/slim fit to it. People dressing like max b and jim jones with pelles, biggies, trues or robin bootcuts and foams,acgs,nike boots are making fun of people that get inspired by different rappers such as kanye or rocky
da difference is those rappers are REFLECTING what already hot in da streets organically.

this mister softees are xeroxing kanye's DNA on em in more ways then one.

ASAP-Rocky-Dress-1.jpg

this is your hero
laugh.gif
id rather get marched into jail lookin like a hoodlum than walking by all the inmates in my tight little skirt 

Skinny jeans I could deal with....tight leather pants were borderline. This ****.....this is just not okay.

If you but clothes that FIT you there is no reason to why it should be coming in the way of your breathing or movement, if you have trouble moving around in a pair of jeans, chances are they don't FIT you!

You don't need to be in ridiculously lose fitting clothes to be able to move and breath...c'mon..lol
you know you cant get down on a knee and tie your shoes though, explains your lace job

roll.gif
j/k Steez
thats why man man started rocking the slip on toms. That no lace life.

da difference is those rappers are REFLECTING what already hot in da streets organically.

this mister softees are xeroxing kanye's DNA on em in more ways then one.
This!

If Kanye started wearing backless chaps half of these dudes would jump on that, and to have the audacity to say that they have 'swag' when they are just copying the next man.

Last edited:
But when you having the convo wit your dad, you are discussing his old style suit, not him wearing your mom's dress and calling it urban A suit still a suit and a skirt still a skirt.

Big difference.
Fam i ain't never wear a skirt so i cant discuss that with you. However since A lot of people are using A$ap Rocky as the figure of their argument, he wore a long shirt from a brand and designer he thought was hot. What is so hard to understand about that?

Bottom line is he wore something you consider a skirt and that same night he coulda went out with that same exact garment and ****** 100 new broads so do you honestly think he cares???

Kanye Actually wore a skirt and is smashing the chick ya'll fap to.. you honestly think he cares???

Agreed 75% of the cats who our doing this probably are just lames trying to look like a celeb but there not lame because of what they wearing if they had on a space suit they would still be lame at the end of the day
That's all we are saying is that they are indeed lame.

Back
Top Bottom