People/retail Unappreciation Vol: :|

Originally Posted by acidicality

When I walk into a store and people try to greet me I just go, "I'm good, thanks". I usually just keep to myself and look around cluelessly.
laugh.gif
Unless I've walked in and there's something I want specifically.

laugh.gif
thats my exact line too.

i definitely ask for discounts on display sneakers, unless they came out that day. especially if they have been on display
for a few months or have something visibly wrong with them.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

yeah i know what it is lol
my store doesnt have that though

i wasnt explainin it you my bad, prob shouldve quoted it was for Timeliess flight about size conversion.

I hate the time i worked retail, i worked for marshalls and let me tell you women are dirty/messy %+@ shoppers
but there was a plus side everytime somebody wanted to be a *!$!% i'll just call the manager and let them handle them
The hot/sexy woman were getting the hook ups everytime i was in the register

I work at an ice skating rink as a skate guard. And during publ;ic skate sessions, parents always come up to me and ask "Can you teach my child toskate?" $*&^& does it look like, that im a skating instructor? I just pick up people who bust their *+$.

Originally Posted by bronxstreets

I hate the time i worked retail, i worked for marshalls and let me tell you women are dirty/messy %+@ shoppers
Word
laugh.gif
, I work at A.J. Wright and the women's sectionis always torn up.
Good thing I work in Men's most of the time.

Some/most of the people are slobs too. I work at Party City and during Halloween was hell. Every night we all had to stay 2-6 hours after the store closedcleaning after people.
smh.gif
One night the store closed at 10pm and we got to go home at 5am
indifferent.gif

My Dad would piss a lot of you guys off. He asks the most obvious/stupid questions. I give him the
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 23Jordancollector

Originally Posted by Jaye05

Mom comes up to me "I traced my sons shoe on this piece of paper can you help me get a shoe size?"
STUUPIDDDDD MFERRR, SHOES ALL HAVE DIFFERENT SIZES
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

we have a winner.

i got a few more to add to the list.

1. Loud ghetto ignorant people who come in with their stanky attitudes. and for the record when im saying ghetto I mean broke loudmouth dingy section 8 lookinpeople with bad attitudes and those come in all races, shapes, forms, and sizes. It makes me
laugh.gif
and
indifferent.gif
at the same time when I got some loud mouth tacky lookin clown comming inexpecting me to give him my employee discount only to see then get mad when i tell them, "Your not an employee here, so why would i give you my employeediscount?" that just perplexes me that random stangers think its normal to go up to someone they never met before and expect them to hook them up justbecause without offering anything in return.

2. It's also funny when people tell me there going to buy alot of stuff if i give them my discount. I'm an honest person so I tend to bestraightforward with them and let them know I could care less how much stuff they buy because I'm not getting no comission so if there not breaking me offwith something for that discount they can keep it moving. It's funny that people think I have alot of nerve to expect something in return for me helpingthem save alot of money that they normally wouldn't save. Oh the nerve I have because I believe in a favor for a favor.

3. Families who bring young kids in the store and have them running around buckwild making a mess and make no effort to control their kids. I'm not mad atthe kids, they don't know better. I'm mad at their stupid lazy excuse for guardians. They don't deserve to be called parents. The sad thing ismost of these guardians are in there 30's so i doubt there going to change their bad habits. It's a joke though because my son knows not to act up inpublic so how hard is it for them to raise their kids right. It's bad parenting because if their kids slip and fall and hurt themselves because of theirnegligence, there going to be trying to sue the store because they didn't control their kids.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Christmas season was the WORST at Target. I would have my light off for 10 minutes and people would still come and even if I told them my lane was closed, theystill insisted on lining up. I would sign off on the last person that was lined up when I turned off my light and the people after that would give me theircrap and I just told them "I told you I was closed."

I work at a hat store...and all my New Era wearers/fraction majors will feel me...

Customer: "Do yall have this hat in a 7 1/8? I might also need a size bigger"
Me: "Nahh we dont have a 7 1/8, but we have a 7 1/4, a size bigger"
Customer: "Man, might not work....I need a size bigger, like a 7 2/8 or something"
Me: "
indifferent.gif
"
Me (thinking): "What an idiot...2/8 = 1/4....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

I work at a hat store...and all my New Era wearers/fraction majors will feel me...

Customer: "Do yall have this hat in a 7 1/8? I might also need a size bigger"
Me: "Nahh we dont have a 7 1/8, but we have a 7 1/4, a size bigger"
Customer: "Man, might not work....I need a size bigger, like a 7 2/8 or something"
Me: "
indifferent.gif
"
Me (thinking): "What an idiot...2/8 = 1/4....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"
my dude ive gave up trying to educate them. if its anyone other then a little kid im helping i just tell them to read the centimeters on thesticker and it will tell if its bigger or smaller.

i dont know how the hell grown adults don't know simple easy fractions

Originally Posted by Jaye05

Indian guy comes up to me

Indian guy: Do you have any hats for running in the winter time
Me: Yeah we have one style, the rest sold out a couple weeks ago
Indian guy: so you think this would be a good hat for running? *picks up an article of clothing
Me: No sir, that's a pair of gloves

Mom comes up to me "I traced my sons shoe on this piece of paper can you help me get a shoe size?"
STUUPIDDDDD MFERRR, SHOES ALL HAVE DIFFERENT SIZES

Then you have the chinese people who mess everything up find a product with a defect on it so they can get $5 off.
YOUR BUYING A SHIRT THAT'S $50 WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA ASK FOR A $5 DISCOUNT

Hands down the funniest %%*% on here. I'm literally crying
roll.gif

idk what I would've done if I saw that tracing %%*%

Some of you guys are complaining about the smallest stuff. "Oh he asked me if i work here and i got my uniform on, aaaaggh"... wth?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Some of you guys are complaining about the smallest stuff. "Oh he asked me if i work here and i got my uniform on, aaaaggh"... wth?
laugh.gif

you don't think thats an annoying and stupud question? i mean if they have the uniform on how stupid can they be

combination of finishline/footlocker stories

me: "hello, welcome to finishline. if you need any help, let me know."
customer: "ok"
customer walks around for about 20 seconds then comes back to me
customer: "do you work here?"
me:
indifferent.gif
*looks at uniform khakis, points to the 'finishline'on my shirt, then up to the 'finishline' store sign*

customer: "hey man, do you guys have air maxes?"
me: "we have several different air max models sir. which one are you looking for?"
customer: "you know, the air max sneaker."
me: *looks over to nike air max wall, points out several air maxes.*
customer: "nah man, let me ask the manager."
me:
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

customer: "let me get this in size 13."
me: "all we got left is 10.5"
customer: "let me see that.
me:
tired.gif
*knows it isn't going to fit already but goes to bring theshoe out*
customer (after trying to cram his foot in the shoe for 5 good minutes): "damn, y'all got a shoe horn?"
me:
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

customer (after looking at the price tag): "how much are these right here?"
me: "$134.99 sir. the price is on the shoe."
customer: "why they so expensive? i seen these on eBay for like $80."
me:
eyes.gif
"this isn't eBay."
customer: "can i get a discount?"
me:
indifferent.gif

5. female customer: "hi, i'm looking for shoes for my son. he's 4 years old."
me: "ok great. let's see if we can find him something. what size is he?"
female customer: "i'm not sure. the size that 4 year olds wear."
me: "not all children wear the same size."
female cutomer: "you sure?"
me:
indifferent.gif

and yea, i've been hit with the sketch/outline of a kids foot, can you help me with a size thing too.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

combination of finishline/footlocker stories

me: "hello, welcome to finishline. if you need any help, let me know."
customer: "ok"
customer walks around for about 20 seconds then comes back to me
customer: "do you work here?"
me:
indifferent.gif
*looks at uniform khakis, points to the 'finishline' on my shirt, then up to the 'finishline' store sign*

customer: "hey man, do you guys have air maxes?"
me: "we have several different air max models sir. which one are you looking for?"
customer: "you know, the air max sneaker."
me: *looks over to nike air max wall, points out several air maxes.*
customer: "nah man, let me ask the manager."
me:
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

customer: "let me get this in size 13."
me: "all we got left is 10.5"
customer: "let me see that.
me:
tired.gif
*knows it isn't going to fit already but goes to bring the shoe out*
customer (after trying to cram his foot in the shoe for 5 good minutes): "damn, y'all got a shoe horn?"
me:
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

customer (after looking at the price tag): "how much are these right here?"
me: "$134.99 sir. the price is on the shoe."
customer: "why they so expensive? i seen these on eBay for like $80."
me:
eyes.gif
"this isn't eBay."
customer: "can i get a discount?"
me:
indifferent.gif

5. female customer: "hi, i'm looking for shoes for my son. he's 4 years old."
me: "ok great. let's see if we can find him something. what size is he?"
female customer: "i'm not sure. the size that 4 year olds wear."
me: "not all children wear the same size."
female cutomer: "you sure?"
me:
indifferent.gif

and yea, i've been hit with the sketch/outline of a kids foot, can you help me with a size thing too.
roll.gif
LOL, the worse is when they see the CDPs that are still left over

Customer: (looks at shoe completely flabbergasted )Hey are these shoes really 309.99?
Me: no its two pairs of shoes it comes with the one on the right
Customer: can i just buy one
Me: no
Customer: can i get two different sizes?
Me: no sir, no you cant

I get asked about packages at least 4 times a week.

One time one of my co-workers was on fitting room duty. A customer comes in with a few articles of clothing to try on, including a thong. 10 minutes later shecomes out and hands the clothes back to the employee, only now the thong has doodoo stains all on the buttfloss part.
ebe2598ec79edada2e6ec0e2631895346afbf48.gif

Trifling
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif

Back
Top Bottom