People/retail Unappreciation Vol: :|

@ BoTz LuVz 23z

Haha reminds me of the situations I was in. I can't see how people don't understand that if we don't have the size, we don't have that size!

A lot of you guys are complete douches
..Like you have a problem when people ask if you work there..maybe they want to know if you were available to help them and not doing something
Your job is to help people..it's not that serious, if anything the "dumb people" should be easy to deal with, just tell them whats up.
I've worked at Wal Mart and Dunkin Donuts..Just assist people like you would like to be assisted, if someone gives you an attitude, deal with it
at the end of the day you walk out with a check...

I still don't understand what's wrong with the shoe trace? Some of you complain that the parents of children don't know their child's size andthen expect all X year olds to wear the same size. But then when you get parents that actually took an extra step its dumb?

If I was working at a shoe store, I would take the trace to the shoe sizing gadget and come up with an approximation. Then tell lady "Ma'am, based onthe trace, I'd say your son/daughter is a size X, feel free to pick out a shoe, and I'll let you know if we have it in that size." Lady picks outshoe, you bring it out and then try to put the trace in it, if it goes in, ring her up, if it ends up not fitting, she's SOL, at least you tried.

This is all assuming that its a cutout and just not a piece of paper. If it is a piece of paper, I'd hand the parent a pair of scissors.

Originally Posted by Curious24

try working at cvs or in a pharmacy for $8.15 then get back to me
LOL try workin at publix for 6.70 then YOU can get back at ME

I have the worst stories though, but makes it even more unbearable is that half of them are %@!+#*% coworkers and not customers that I see every day

These stories are mad funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by casALoco

You dudes are lames. Thats why you guys work at finish line and footlocker. That's your job

smh @ complaining

eh dude youd understand if you worked in retail. You cant really say anything about us doing our job when you have no idea what youre talking about. I knowcustomer service and im damn good at my job, but there always people that you deal with that make things harder than it should be.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

My Dad would piss a lot of you guys off. He asks the most obvious/stupid questions. I give him the
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my dad's the same way. every time we shop at a store me and my brother always try to walk far away when he's going to ask something because weknow he's going to ask something dumb.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

You dudes are lames. Thats why you guys work at finish line and footlocker. That's your job

smh @ complaining

eh dude youd understand if you worked in retail. You cant really say anything about us doing our job when you have no idea what youre talking about. I know customer service and im damn good at my job, but there always people that you deal with that make things harder than it should be.
indifferent.gif
\
Why are you so quick to jump to conclusions? You know me? I'm at manager at DC ny. I damn well know alot more about retail than you do. And the first rule they should have thought you wherever you work is that the customers come first. Even if they are wrong. The customers always right
thats the rule, but how often is it really followed? for the customers who come in with good attitudes and act respectfully, they get fullyserviced but for those who come in with stanky attitudes, i just tell them straight forwardly that if there going to have an attitude with me then they can getsomeone else to help them or they can shop elsewhere. we have the right to refuse service signs ftw.

really though people are stupid. if you come in with a good attitude and treat people the way you want to be treated, 95% of the time you'll get goodservice, and sometimes you'll even get discounts your looking for if you know how to talk and approach people.

i can tolerate the stupid questions if the customer doesn't have a bad attitude or if its not their fault their uninformed, but rude people who can'tpick up after themselves and don't know how to talk and act in public need to be gone its as simple as that.

and for the record, my store gets alot of complaints made to corporate about our service and attitudes but at the same time we get twice as many good callsabout our service, and our corporate knows wusup most of the time, that most of the complainers are just telling half of the story and bs'ing. i train myemployees to have some balls and not let people walk over them or disrespect them and apperantly what i do works, because my store puts up good numbers, wealways make our sales goals, and stuff rarely ever gets stolen.

lmao @ the shoe stories. i myself work at wholefoods and its just as bad as some of the stories posted above. just the other day some woman comes to myregister with an empty container from the hot food bar. i look at her then look in the container and see crumbs and her chewing so i say "what isthis?" she begins to tell me what was in it before she ate it. so i ask her how does she want me to weigh her food if she already ate it? she tells me tojust charge her whatever so had i sat my butt on the scale and weighed my self and charged her "whatever" for it she would have been paying a niceamount of money for her empty container. thats just one of the many idiot stories i have.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

smh @ complaining

eh dude youd understand if you worked in retail. You cant really say anything about us doing our job when you have no idea what youre talking about. I know customer service and im damn good at my job, but there always people that you deal with that make things harder than it should be.
indifferent.gif
\
Why are you so quick to jump to conclusions? You know me? I'm at manager at DC ny. I damn well know alot more about retail than you do. And the first rule they should have thought you wherever you work is that the customers come first. Even if they are wrong. The customers always right
thats the rule, but how often is it really followed? for the customers who come in with good attitudes and act respectfully, they get fully serviced but for those who come in with stanky attitudes, i just tell them straight forwardly that if there going to have an attitude with me then they can get someone else to help them or they can shop elsewhere. we have the right to refuse service signs ftw.

really though people are stupid. if you come in with a good attitude and treat people the way you want to be treated, 95% of the time you'll get good service, and sometimes you'll even get discounts your looking for if you know how to talk and approach people.

i can tolerate the stupid questions if the customer doesn't have a bad attitude or if its not their fault their uninformed, but rude people who can't pick up after themselves and don't know how to talk and act in public need to be gone its as simple as that.

and for the record, my store gets alot of complaints made to corporate about our service and attitudes but at the same time we get twice as many good calls about our service, and our corporate knows wusup most of the time, that most of the complainers are just telling half of the story and bs'ing. i train my employees to have some balls and not let people walk over them or disrespect them and apperantly what i do works, because my store puts up good numbers, we always make our sales goals, and stuff rarely ever gets stolen.
I never said i had a problem with stupid questions my problem i said, "people that you deal with that make things harder than it shouldbe." those are people that try to haggle and are just out right rude to you. My store has probably the best customer service in our mall, but all imsaying that there are alot of difficult people out there that makes thing harder than it should be.

The customers always right
Nope and I have no problem letting them know. Ive worked in retail from Nike to Macys to Smart N Final to Lowes. Ive dealtwith and seen it all. I have no patience for people with no common sense and cant read signs. Ive gone off on atleast one customer every job ive had. I alwayshelp the customer and do go out of my way to answer their ?s with the best of my abilities but theres always someone who is just flat out ******ed and rude. Ialways talk calm and stay cool but if someone catches an attitude and starts disrespecting me I return them the same courtesy.

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

lmao @ the shoe stories. i myself work at wholefoods and its just as bad as some of the stories posted above. just the other day some woman comes to my register with an empty container from the hot food bar. i look at her then look in the container and see crumbs and her chewing so i say "what is this?" she begins to tell me what was in it before she ate it. so i ask her how does she want me to weigh her food if she already ate it? she tells me to just charge her whatever so had i sat my butt on the scale and weighed my self and charged her "whatever" for it she would have been paying a nice amount of money for her empty container. thats just one of the many idiot stories i have.
No you didnt

Originally Posted by retro7sz10

parents neeed to learn how to control their kids
QFT.

i wanted to yank shoeforms out of many little kids' hands...running around the store clappin them things like it was recess...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Oh here's another one:
When a customer puts a shoe he/she was looking at back on the wall in the WRONG direction. I mean come on. All of the shoes are like this:
> > >* > > >

* indicating the shoe in reference

And he/she (kids and adults do it) puts it back like this:
> > < > > >

That always makes me go
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ellimaCecyoJ

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Christmas season was the WORST at Target. I would have my light off for 10 minutes and people would still come and even if I told them my lane was closed, they still insisted on lining up. I would sign off on the last person that was lined up when I turned off my light and the people after that would give me their crap and I just told them "I told you I was closed."

dude i worked at target too, and i know all about that. Not only at christmas time man, people did that all year round to me

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

One time one of my co-workers was on fitting room duty. A customer comes in with a few articles of clothing to try on, including a thong. 10 minutes later she comes out and hands the clothes back to the employee, only now the thong has doodoo stains all on the buttfloss part.
ebe2598ec79edada2e6ec0e2631895346afbf48.gif

Trifling
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
awww heellll nahh
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom