people start hating their jobs at 35

article was not really insightful at all...

Either way just set your expectations properly and you will be fine. My goals have always been to make enough to be comfortable and maintain a work life balance. I love working out and playing soccer and hanging with my girlfriend and my dog. I have a lot of out of work hobbies that i like to maintain. So i enjoy my work to the extent that i know i can balance my life the way i want to.

I don't want to be a millionaire and work 80 hour weeks. But i also don't want to make 50k a year my whole life and not be able to put my future kids through college or go on family vacations or anything.

Quit my job of over 10 years last year when I was 35 ....and I'm sure as hell not going back unless it's under my terms (which is more of a pipe dream).

So yeah I can confirm...

Quit my job of over 10 years last year when I was 35 ....and I'm sure as hell not going back unless it's under my terms (which is more of a pipe dream).

So yeah I can confirm...
Since we can make changes now, OldPablo got a nice ring to it...

Getting ready to go to work, hop on a meeting call for 5 minutes, then be bored as hell for the next 7 1/2 hours.

I hate my job @ 22.

I'd hate being jobless at 35. Think bout that..
IMG_0940.GIF

I actually like my job but I don't love it. I love everything that comes with it though.

I am 33 and i do like my job, it is relatively low stress, very flexible and i make pretty decent money. Hoping my company gets bought within the next 5 years though, so i can semi retire off my options. :smokin

As much as I hate working I hate not having a job even more. The first few weeks of unemployment we're cool but it got old quick. I'm grateful I have a job now even though it sucks but at the same time I need to find something better. And it would help if I had more going on in my life outside of work

Job or career? Didn't read. But doesn't time at said job make a difference?

I was thinking today, if I was making 100k a yr being a personal servant, could I do it?

Said no but it was tempting. Maybe if it was clean tax I would be down.

If I wasn't working, Id be doing nothing all day...which is pretty boring as is

I'm not a creative type so I outside of that, I can't picture what else I'd be doing besides working

Back
Top Bottom