People that are full of themselves

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

WHy wouldnt they argue with you though?

Think about it like this: They think they are good, You think they suck. You tell him. Why would he just agree with you that he sucks?

Fantasy convo

Normal guy:"Hey man you garbage."

Full of himself guy: "you right man, thanks for letting me know ."

What?

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Think about it like this: They think they are good, You think they suck. You tell him. Why would he just agree with you that he sucks?

Fantasy convo

What?
you heard me.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Fantasy convo

What?
you heard me.

how hard is it to just let it slide. You know how much energy it takes to change someone. ##$$ that, i don't have the time or patience so i'll just ignore them because it's easier

how hard is it to just let it slide. You know how much energy it takes to change someone. ##$$ that, i don't have the time or patience so i'll just ignore them because it's easier

Sometimes you will come across people like you can deal with them and accept that this is how they are and how theta perceive themselves , if you can tolerate that then go ahead maybe they have other qualities that can compensate for that , otherwise if they bring nothing but negative energy you just hit delete and remove to recycle bin

Sometimes you will come across people like you can deal with them and accept that this is how they are and how theta perceive themselves , if you can tolerate that then go ahead maybe they have other qualities that can compensate for that , otherwise if they bring nothing but negative energy you just hit delete and remove to recycle bin

laugh.gif
One of my best friends is low key full of himself, you wouldn't know it unless you hung around him and heard him talk about girls.  Dude gets rejected left and right, but somehow still has the ego of a model 
30t6p3b.gif
.  It's funny, if anything, but sometimes it does get to a point where I just stop listening...

laugh.gif
One of my best friends is low key full of himself, you wouldn't know it unless you hung around him and heard him talk about girls.  Dude gets rejected left and right, but somehow still has the ego of a model 
30t6p3b.gif
.  It's funny, if anything, but sometimes it does get to a point where I just stop listening...

insecure people need to off themself or get with it the way they handle theyreselves haha

insecure people need to off themself or get with it the way they handle theyreselves haha

Originally Posted by calikev34

Everyone's insecure, bro.
Are you jealous because you have low-self confidence 
My man is really trying to justify arrogance.
eyes.gif

Having self confidence and being arrogant are very different things.

Originally Posted by calikev34

Everyone's insecure, bro.
Are you jealous because you have low-self confidence 
My man is really trying to justify arrogance.
eyes.gif

Having self confidence and being arrogant are very different things.

Back
Top Bottom