People that owe you money

Let's hear the stories about how someone never paid you back.

I used to do Taxes, a friend of mine said he was coming in late before closing.
He ended up bringing his girl with him. I did his but told him it was too late to do his girls.
He said "Ill pay you when i get my return". I said that's fine. Once that return came in....
'How do you know i got it already. I'll check my bank later"
"I'm busy this week and i just paid rent"
Finally he said " I dont think i should pay you because you didnt do my girls taxes"
Never talked to that person again :lol:

Rule #1. When you do business treat it like business (regardless of friends and family).

Rule #2. Never lend money you can’t lose.

Rule #3. If you help someone, just know it’s a generous gesture. If it a loan, then just know loans do default.

I say that to say, you should have had your money taken out just like how other tax people do it..$250 will de deposit in my account and the remainder will go to yours.

For me, I’m going to give you the money..I don’t loan money out. I’ve fought too many people behind it and burn a lot of bridges afterwards.

In fact, I’m at the point of my life, everyone knows not ask to borrow money from me.

Last edited:
Too many stories, tbh.. money comes and goes and they obviously need it more than me. I’d rather receive my blessings than hound folks about what they owe.

But one stick out, my sister needed $600 for court fees while I was in college, i went to the atm with my credit card and got it for her on the promise that if she couldn’t pay me back my dad would. Neither of them did, my sister in fact vehemently denied ever receiving the money.

If I ever won the lottery tho, I’d just pay people to F off.

I have no problem loaning
or letting someone borrow money
As long as I ain’t gotta hunt u down for my money
If I gotta hunt u down
or call u bout my money
Keep it
And just know that’s the last time I will ever
Ever
Ever
ever
Give u any type of money

Here’s a story of someone owing me money: in college one of my classmate had owed me over $645. When that refund check from school hit, I never got a penny of it. I asked him one time about it, he acted as if I did it as a favor. Of course, we exchanged words.

Fast forward, 4 months later, I pretended to let it go..all cool and nonchalant. I asked to borrow his car - made a copy of his key.

Another month later, he was sick one day (with the flu). I went over to check up on him. Called my homies...Next thing you know...his car was found in my hood stripped and burned.

Got my money back :lol:

And he knew it was me and couldn’t do nothing. Just know, it was his last year there.

Last edited:
Rule #2. Never lend money you can’t lose.

For me, I’m going to give you the money..I don’t loan money out. I’ve fought too many people behind it and burn a lot of bridges afterwards.

In fact, I’m at the point of my life, everyone knows not ask me to borrow money.

Bolded for Truth!

Here’s a story of someone owing me money: in college one of my classmate had owed me over $645. When that refund check from school hit, I never got a penny of it. I asked him one time about it, he acted as if I did it as a favor. Of course, we exchanged words.

Fast forward, 4 months later, I pretended to let it go..all cool and nonchalant. I asked to borrow his car - made a copy of his key.

Another month later, he was sick one day (with the flu). I went over to check up on him. Called my homies...Next thing you know...his car was found in my hood stripped and burn.

And he knew it was me and couldn’t do nothing. Just know, it was his last year there.
01A444AA-356C-4019-809B-7E38C9519312.gif

Bless ur heart
I love this type of pettiness

Another month later, he was sick one day (with the flu). I went over to check up on him. Called my homies...Next thing you know...his car was found in my hood stripped and burn.

I probably would never want you to know where i lived :lol:

But I respect the patience you took to take care of your bizness. Very crafty.

I probably would never want you to know where i lived :lol:

But I respect the patience you took to take care of your bizness. Very crafty.

:lol:

Im actually the most trust worthing person you’ll ever know. All my friends say this. Along the lines of “I could leave my wife with him”.

I’m much older now and I am not in that life anymore. Differently mentality back then. :lol:

Whats funny, I’m the total opposite with money.

If I leave my wallet and someone pays for my meal. I’m cash apping you at that moment. I don’t want nobody holding something over my head.

Last edited:
RARELY do I ever lend someone else money. Heard too many stories and seen first hand of folks not getting it back or its a struggle getting it back over time.

If i do borrow something or get money from someone im looking to pay them ASAP.

Same thing applies when im going in on paying something in a group. I never want to be the one in charge of getting folks money, always a few you gotta hound to get it from and somebody qlways trying to pay after deadline. For ex: running fantasy football leagues :smh:

We split some streaming stuff between friends, id rather pay someone else.

Whole fam planning a vacation, my wife wanted to just book everything right away so we have it reserved and what we want. I said nah lets make sure we doing this first and then let someone else book it and we pay them. Im not chasing yall down for money from now til the day we leave :stoneface:

:lol:

Im actually the most trust worrying person you’ll ever know. All my friends say this. Along the lines of “I could leave my wife with him”.

I’m much older now and I am not in that life anymore. Differently mentality back then. :lol:

u got ur chicken back, respect.

that guy ite too if his insurance up to par.

I currently am owed $300 and $85 by 2 guys who are like family to me

It’s been quite a while and I haven’t received it back yet but they know they owe me, so we’ll see

It’s been quite a while and I haven’t received it back yet but they know they owe me, so we’ll see
Aye how’s everything since ur wife and her kid left
How u been doing???

Perfect time to ask them since its still refund tax season time.

If it’s friend / family I don’t really worry about it . Look at it as a gift and hope they return the gift when they can lol.

I’m not going to keep tabs on how they are spending their money on social media and all that though , if they never pay it back I just know it won’t be a next time.

If it’s not friends / family I’m not loaning it lol

My boy actually loaned me $500 not too long ago when I was going through a whole lot of stuff.

Just got a new job a little over a month ago and offered to pay him back last week and he said naw “take care of bills , enjoy a little bit and then get me back”

Kind of the same attitude I’ll have with them

Back
Top Bottom