People...think they wanna bang,dont get yo A caught up like lil wayne vol.finally

unbornseed

Banned
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Cube

I guess I'm the only NTer who dislikes Wayne but its about time someone, credible in hip-hop, said something.

Forward to 6:00 to hear the line.

Joined Jan 4, 2009
Lame comment.

PLENTY dudes get caught up without gangs.

Just gotta make better decisions regardless.

unbornseed

Banned
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Originally Posted by MJsaver

Lame comment.

PLENTY dudes get caught up without gangs.

Just gotta make better decisions regardless.
Bible study is that way.

Joined Jul 1, 2009
it is what it is. sadly gangs are something thats a normal everyday thing in LA but theres no point in glorifying that crap nevertheless pretending to be a blood.

lil wayne is a joke and its sad how if foolishness has brainwashed young kids of this era into thinking their cash money young money soo woop bloods

Joined Jun 17, 2006
It's one thing to rep your "set", but it's another thing for that person to influence you to claim your in that set

Alot of people's minds are not strong at all

I do believe Wayne's "Su-woops" and gang signs in videos, are a little over the top, but it's America people. Wayne can do what he wants, and that is why he is in jail too.

Joined Mar 28, 2009
BOOOO...why you gotta wait till yo album drop to say something?

I respect the way nipsey said his peice, this right here is just lame

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now