People wasting your unlimited texts.......

What's the deal?

28b66n5.png

Why text somebody if you have nothing to say? Don't expect me to want to speak to you. Just because I can text however much I want to doesnt mean I wantyou texting me BS. You only text somebody randomly at 1AM for one reason so cut to the chase woman.

Oh and these are the GOAT easter candy...stock up.

minirobineggs.jpg

08robineggsmini.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how do u kno she has nothing to say at that point...maybe shes just tryin to see if ur busy...and if not she can get u busy ya dig

You turned her down in the beginning maybe she was tryin to reschedule ya dig? and i hate forwards, first email forwards now text forwards....it needs to stop

someone sent me a period, I thought it had metaphore or different meaning, lol. people always waste my unlimited text. I just check i use like 5,000 texts amonth /Thread
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

someone sent me a period, I thought it had metaphore or different meaning, lol. people always waste my unlimited text. I just check i use like 5,000 texts a month /Thread
pimp.gif
I'm going to text someone a period right now
laugh.gif
. Unlimited text FTW. I don't use it nearly enough
laugh.gif

This thread is backwards, the real problem is people with unlimited text wasting my limited text

And people with unlimited minutes wasting my limited minutes

Originally Posted by All Ready

This thread is backwards, the real problem is people with unlimited text wasting my limited text

And people with unlimited minutes wasting my limited minutes
laugh.gif

This post a stupid, y even respond if she's wastng ur "unlimited" texts allowing hwler to waste more? And the passing up p all the time soundsducktailed out the game, a broad can't be clingy if ur g is up to par & u only allowing these broads a limited time to communicate & and an evensmaller window to kick it. These broads be acting like they hit the lotto n when I tell em they can come thru...

Back
Top Bottom