When I talk to one particular person it always goes like this:

Them: hey
Me: hey
Them: whats up?
Me: nm
Me: you
Them: nm

*awkward silence*

Its just annoying. They IM me so I expect them to have a topic in mind that they want to talk about.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This has to happen to other people.

Word. I never IM people without having something specific to talk about, so this is mad annoying.

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

People still AIM? Everyone I would talk to AIM hits me up tru txt msg or blackberry msg

Its faster, and some people I know don't have unlimited texting. So they don't like to waste them.

when certain people hit me up I be mad as hell because I don't know what to write back I look around before I close the IM like they could see me
laugh.gif

Yeah I really don't know what people are doing, if you don't have anything do say then leave me the &%$# alone
laugh.gif

I also hate it when people type fragments instead of sentences

IE:
me: yo what up?
them: hey nothin
them: just tryna
them: get some
them: studying done

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

when certain people hit me up I be mad as hell because I don't know what to write back I look around before I close the IM like they could see me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It's like that with text too, and with those people I just make it a point not to respond to their text

don't even mess with AIM like that anymore. don't know anyone that can keep a good convo going without developing A.D.D.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

I also hate it when people type fragments instead of sentences

IE:
me: yo what up?
them: hey nothin
them: just tryna
them: get some
them: studying done
I feel you on that!

I hate that @+!*, or when you talking about something of real importance and they take 30 seconds to respond each time

Back
Top Bottom