PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW WHEN TO GIVE UP FTL

antonlavey

Banned
I just spent the last 4 hours playing my housemate who was convinced he could beat me in Madden. 4 blowouts and 3 rematches later he wants to play me on XBOXin NCAA and I still did work. We both missed class and could've done something productive in that 4 hours. smh.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Kid's got heart.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

One of my boy was determined to break even with me in a card game known as 'Pity Pat'. Dude was down $24, and wanted to go double or nothing.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Kid's got heart.

Here's the worst part, he took 2 Ls in Madden to my other housemate prior to playing me. So he lost a total of 7 football games today.

Sounds like me. Lol

Ima keep trying until I get a W !! I'll go 1 and 99 if I got to.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I'd beat you in Madden
grin.gif

grin.gif
um........I'm not the best but I'm pretty good especiallydefensively. User picks and sacks FTW.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

You shoulda kept in close than hustled dude in later games.

No, that's how people lose games but I'll put money on our next game. He just went to work for a minute and he wants to play again when he gets back. Iowe him 40 for cable, so I'll put that down as the wager.

so your the one who worship Satan? haha

anyways, what team do you use?

<--EAGLES,BRONCOS,GIANTS

Yeah well you didn't HAVE to play the game and you could have gone to class and shrugged him off.

but obviously a video game is more important than your educational requirements

unappreciated when they drag other down in their frantic flailing trying to stay up...sometimes its better to take your L step back, regroup and reassess thesituation because obviously what u are doing isn't working

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

My friend guarantees victory every time we play NBA09

I'm like 96-1 against him... lol

LOL I don't even know why I kept listening to his nonsense. And I hate it when people always have an excuse for losing. Like ok maybe they didn't callthat pass interference but the score is still 45 to 0 how do u account for the other points?
laugh.gif

Remember when B said he'd beat me with Miami and I had 7 picks in the first half?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayGrey

Yeah well you didn't HAVE to play the game and you could have gone to class and shrugged him off.

Shut up
laugh.gif
you don't know anything about my educationalhistory. I have senioritis, nothing i do this semester matters....I'll still pull a decent grade with minimum effort.

I honestly just aint feel like going, I could actually still make it but I'm a let it ride out. I'll just study for my test on monday instead.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Remember when B said he'd beat me with Miami and I had 7 picks in the first half?
laugh.gif
How did you know I was talking about mysterious?
laugh.gif

Blind confidence FTL.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayGrey

Look a Buzz Killington over here...

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

so your the one who worship Satan? haha

anyways, what team do you use?

<--EAGLES,BRONCOS,GIANTS
I beat him with the Steelers, Giants, ********, Titans and Florida

i just hate it when you're done whoopin them 10 times in a row.. they win once.. and then they start talking trash..

how you gonna talk trash after you beat me once?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom