People who invite themselves over UNAPPRECIATION....

Not just the fact that they invite themselves over, but their shady tactics....

I had a conversation last night with some friends of the family.....

Dude:  hey what's up...

Me:  not much

Dude:  what are you up to on Easter weekend.

Me:  I'm not sure

Dude:  Well, I was thinking that Elizabeth and I would take a trip to DC and maybe stay at your house

Me:  Actually, my parents are having a big Easter dinner, so I don't think it would be a good idea (actual truth)

Dude:  Chris (son) is finally able to go on long car rides, so we thought this would be nice weekend to come and visit

Me: maybe another time....

and this conversation went on and on for the next couple of minutes....dude sought me out, and tried to get me in a trap so that he, his girl, and son could crash at my house and I would have to play host/tour guide.   Not happening.  Nothing I hate more than when people try to invite themselves over.....

roll.gif
It wasn't gonna happen! 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I hate when you invite some friends over to play like MW2 or something after school and then this dude just follows along even though you never directly asked him to come over
smh.gif

What's even worse is when people you don't really like or care for (but they don't know) pull of this crap...

Him: Hey what you up to?

Me: Chillin with the fam, not doin much... why what's up?

Him: I'm outside. Can I chill?

Me: (-_-) the !+@+?

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

He is your friend
no, he's not my friend....

and besides, my friends have the common sense to not try to take advantage of certain situations. 

It would have been one thing if he was like "I'm going to be in DC, maybe we can get together" or something along those lines...but don't think that I'm just going to open up my house because you have a free weekend to travel.  That's some BS for real...

Yeah that situation is awkward and he's definitely being pushy past the point of courtesy.

However a couple of my closest friends are real bad with picking up the phone or inviting me over. So if I know they're just hanging out watching the game, it's always awkward because he will rarely call or text me to come on over. So normally I have to say "what are you up to" and then he'll say just watching sports and I can swing on through. So it puts me in the weird spot of having to hint an invite, but I'm never pushy about it.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Yeah that situation is awkward and he's definitely being pushy past the point of courtesy.

However a couple of my closest friends are real bad with picking up the phone or inviting me over. So if I know they're just hanging out watching the game, it's always awkward because he will rarely call or text me to come on over. So normally I have to say "what are you up to" and then he'll say just watching sports and I can swing on through. So it puts me in the weird spot of having to hint an invite, but I'm never pushy about it.
they don't want you over fam

Originally Posted by socluis90

they don't want you over fam
Probably.

aint tryna get into ya business but how they your closest friends but rarely call or text you to come on over

laugh.gif
they're bad friends

Probably my closest friend never has his phone near him and is usually high, so he just forgets.

I'm used to folks dropping by unannounced for a visit...I don't mind most of the time.

But to stay like it's a motel (word to OP) nah..Not happening
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

..And I thought this kind of stuff only happened in my world
laugh.gif

This

I
laugh.gif
when my friends text me or call me talking bout "Hey I stopped by your car was in the driveway but no one answered the door"

Yea, I don't get that as much. What I don't like is ppl who stay on the phone w/ u when u tell em u doin somethin

Them: Yo what's good?

Me: doin _______

Them: Oh, but yo,I gotta tell u somethin, blah blah blah!!!!

Me:
indifferent.gif

my gf always invites herself over, and then when we get fed up of seeing each other and argue about it, she always claims i invite her over.

Originally Posted by hymen man

What a doucheface.
Prolly old, I thought this was funny for real.  I thought the word bag would be attached to the end.  Need to get out more i guess.

Back
Top Bottom