People who know about cars...

buying a pontiac right now isnt the smartest idea to do is it?

And does anyone know about Chevy Impalas, the one I'm looking at is a 2002. Is it overall a good one?

well in the long run it may be hard to find parts for the pontiac.  other than that...u should be good.

stop buying garbage and just stick with an accord or camry (maybe not the recent ones with recall) and you will thank me later. i can't think of a single reason to buy a pontiac or chevy over a honda or toyota.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

stop buying garbage and just stick with an accord or camry (maybe not the recent ones with recall) and you will thank me later. i can't think of a single reason to buy a pontiac or chevy over a honda or toyota.

Recall or not, in light of today's proceeding your post is hilarious.

Toyota brand has been trashed for the next 10 years. Henry Ford is smiling in heaven somewhere.

I don't see the hate for American cars. That's all I've ever owned, I've never had major problems... Regular maintenance on any car will go far.

Get a Honda. They last forever, are cheap to maintain, are good on gas, and look good.

Originally Posted by nnarum

I don't see the hate for American cars. That's all I've ever owned, I've never had major problems... Regular maintenance on any car will go far.

This, people go off the whole American cars suck yet have never owned one. As long as you put some tlc into the thing and maintain it it'll be fine.

Theres a reason why Government Motors is discontinuing the Pontiac brand...

go with Honda or Toyota

I have owned two GM vehicles, and both were just riddled with problems, and I kept to regular maintenance. My dad's Yukon has held up fine, however. I would definitely stay away from the Chevy Impala, that car is garbage and terribly unreliable.

You're honestly better off buying Japanese. Bulletproof engines, very reliable transmissions (Honda has had past issues), and other overall fit/finish is just above and beyond better than anything American.

Originally Posted by eaalto

I have owned two GM vehicles, and both were just riddled with problems, and I kept to regular maintenance. My dad's Yukon has held up fine, however. I would definitely stay away from the Chevy Impala, that car is garbage and terribly unreliable.

You're honestly better off buying Japanese. Bulletproof engines, very reliable transmissions (Honda has had past issues), and other overall fit/finish is just above and beyond better than anything American.

I'm not a big GM fan and i like American. Go Ford if you want American.

Back
Top Bottom