People who type "correctly" Appreciation

My days are easier when people write or type with correctgrammar, spelling, and punctuation. Reading an email or a NT post is moreenjoyable. I usually do not like reading long posts on NT, but if they areerror-free, I take the time to read them anyways because they're usually theones worth reading. If Method Man's posts were filled with errors, I'd skipthem and go on to read the next one "with the quickness." 
laugh.gif
When a personwrites correctly, it shows me that he/she is knowledgeable, mature, andintelligent, so I have that much more respect for him/her.

On a similar note, I find it very attractive, and almost a turn-on, when girlswrite correctly in their messages. It's kind of a rarity nowadays. Anyone elsefeels this way?

Again, I thank the NTers who take the time to write well in their posts. 
pimp.gif

tumblr_l687ftCzuG1qa42jro1_500.jpg

Spoiler [+]
From Asian Women Appreciation thread.
tumblr_lol85rclYf1qldctio1_500.jpg
This message applies more so to the posts in threads that are intended to beinformational or helpful, so a "lettuce be cereal" post is fine by mein threads that are intended to be funny. 
laugh.gif

I know you carefully checked spelling, punctuation, and grammar before you hit that post button......so you didn't look like a fool if there were any mistakes.
laugh.gif

ignored everything you just said but that spoiler 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

fap fap fap fap uuuugghhhhhh faap faaap faaaahp

I feel like I'm usually on the borderline.
Sometimes I really just can't be bothered with capitalization and alladat but I don't think any of my posts are ever difficult to read *shrug*

Grammer means nothing online. If you can understand the few letters formed to compose something similar to the og word, then I think that is fine enough. Nobody got time for grammer police. Maybe its apart of your upbringing, but this is the internet where grammer means nothing. I don't apperciate it .

inb4 the goober who thinks it will be funny/ironic to post in this thread purposely using poor grammar

I goes both ways in my opinion, when you see someone trying to make zero errors and just extends everything to the point where it just seems they are trying.
I usually lose interest, but if you shorten everything or change every word to have your own 1337 text its just as annoying but usually worse.

Originally Posted by useref15

I know you carefully checked spelling, punctuation, and grammar before you hit that post button......so you didn't look like a fool if there were any mistakes.
laugh.gif
Of course I did, and three times to be exact.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

This took you over an hour and a half to write up.
This took me around fifteen minutes, which is pretty long compared to my other posts.

Originally Posted by 916kid

internet, it's serious business
Writing well/correctly is not that serious, imo.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

"a NT post"?
Yes, as in a Niketalk message that a user posts.

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

Do you speak with proper grammer in text messages as well?
Yes, I do. Writing with proper grammar is pretty easy once you "get" it, and it becomes pretty habitual too. Wrong spelling occurs here and there when I'm in a hurry, though.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

That girl does movies?
Yeah. Her name is Kaera Uehara, but I can't find her videos that don't need to be downloaded, though.
laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:

Do you speak with proper grammer in text messages as well?

Every text message, a damn is given.

How is that possible given the amount of characters allowed in text messages?

I don't type novels and if it is too long it'll split the message into two text.

Back
Top Bottom