People with negative energy suck.

Insecurities, dwelling on the past, hating on others, being skeptical about everything...goshhhh

make it stop.

I agree.. My co-worker is one.. everyday is dreadful for this guy. I just hope he doesn't come in with a shot gun and kills everyone.

They are toxic and you need to stay away from them. They are not happy and will never be, they want you to be miserable like them.

This thread is so wack.
I hate it.
I wish I never came in this thread.
My life sucks.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

They are toxic and you need to stay away from them. They are not happy and will never be, they want you to be miserable like them.

so true

Hmmm interesting question...negative people do seem to bring me down, so maybe I am? Whether I am or am not, it sucks.

people with positive energy sucks...

"its raining..."

"oh but then rainbows come"

indifferent.gif

always happy and full of life...
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Aldo Raine

"its raining..."

"oh but then rainbows come"

indifferent.gif

always happy and full of life...
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
that's me, I always try to spin everything in a positive way.

Originally Posted by Diego

This thread is so wack.
I hate it.
I wish I never came in this thread.
My life sucks.

62761.jpg

I agree, that doesn't mean it has to be really really good, or really really bad. Why can't it just be raining? If you don't want to get wet use an umbrella, if you want to run in the rain it's your choice right?

I've just realized that half of what people feel is something that they've created in their own heads, probably from sitting on the couch and doing nothing.

super happy people annoy the *+@% out of me...

they act like little kids... like nothing in life sucks...

my roommate is mad negative. i used to be a happy, positive dude but he's slowly eating away at me. :taylorswiftshrug

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

my roommate is mad negative. i used to be a happy, positive dude but he's slowly eating away at me. :taylorswiftshrug

What does he do?

1. he's insecure so he kind of looks up to me and mimics what i do.
2. dude is constantly arguing with me about everything and hates on everything in the world. one day we turned watching a T.I. music video into arguing about impoverished people and weapons and crime

3. he just has a general dislike for everything that he doesn't understand

he's getting better but it's comin at a cost of my sanity

So where does 'negative energy' end and become just being an 'a-hole'? If I see someone who is always negative I don't associate that with some sort of energy or anything. I just say 'whoa that dude is an %%#@+$!.' Also, how do you feel about people that exude this 'negative energy' only because of a #%%%%! past or abuse?

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

So where does 'negative energy' end and become just being an 'a-hole'? If I see someone who is always negative I don't associate that with some sort of energy or anything. I just say 'whoa that dude is an %%#@+$!.' Also, how do you feel about people that exude this 'negative energy' only because of a #%%%%! past or abuse?

I don't think it's their fault, some people don't realize that they're doing it. I went through my faze where I was "being realistic" about everything, but really I was just hating on everything.

I also agree that some people are just jerks for the sake of being a jerk, too bad for them. I just think there is too much in the world to be negative about without making it worse by accepting it. I also agree with the people who say positive people are annoying because they are, but there is an equilibrium and everyone's is different.

It just sucks when people who hate the world bring you down, co-workers, peers, siblings, parents, spouses, the jerk at the gas station, etc...

How do you feel about it?

Back
Top Bottom