Perfect Dark remake(360) coming out this morning, POST YOUR GTs!

pimp.gif

It'll have online multiplayer and a couple of the Goldeneye levels will still be in like:

Complex

Facility

Temple

And a couple of the old Goldeneye guns will still be in too...so they still snuck in a couple things.

Those are all I need. 
pimp.gif

Wow I didn't even know they were remaking this for xbla. It was one of my favorite games of all time, the multiplayer improved upon goldeneye's really well, it was ahead of its time. I'm copping this for sure.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

They need to remake GoldenEye for the 360?
what ever happened to it coming out for 360? i remember we had a thread on here a long time ago.

perfect dark was da @@@. I forget the name, but there was that gun that could see through walls. I'm copn 4 sure!!

Perfect Dark was, in one word, amazing. The guns, the levels, the multiplayer was all
pimp.gif
will def. be copping.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

They need to remake GoldenEye for the 360?

Nintendo owns Goldeneye...so that's a no go until Nintendo and Microsoft can come to some sort of agreement.

And that's doubtful. 
tired.gif

Still..dudes need to stop actin like Perfect Dark wasn't hot too. Multiplayer had better modes(Pop A Cap was CRAZY fun) for the most part. And the 'Sims' pretty much made you better and helped fill out those games with friends.

JudgeSim was the best one..he just went after who was dominating so people could catch up

And KazeSim was crazy...dude would be shootin rockets and %*$% in close close quarters and try to punch you. 
laugh.gif

Might as well be posting GTs up

Mine is BigSmitty202 I'll be on in the evening if anyone wants to get a few games going then.

Been patiently waiting.
pimp.gif

And I think this drops at 5 AM Eastern time because it's supposed to drop at 2 AM over here in the West Coast, which I'll be staying up for.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Been patiently waiting.
pimp.gif

And I think this drops at 5 AM Eastern time because it's supposed to drop at 2 AM over here in the West Coast, which I'll be staying up for.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Word? I might have to stay up. 
laugh.gif

Anyway, I updated the title, so post yall GTs so we can get some games going later. 
pimp.gif

Maaaaaan back in college on rainy days we used to get zooted and run the multi-player ALL NITE...

...all my friends knew that if they saw *picked up some remote mines* flash on my screen, their days were numbered.

We ain't even gon start on how surgical I was with a K7 Avenger
pimp.gif

ILL LEGAL OPERATION wrote:

Maaaaaan back in college on rainy days we used to get zooted and run the multi-player ALL NITE...

...all my friends knew that if they saw *picked up some remote mines* flash on my screen, their days were numbered.

We ain't even gon start on how surgical I was with a K7 Avenger
pimp.gif

K7 was my pride and joy. 
pimp.gif
That and the Callisto. Hated the small clip on the K7 tho.

Phoenix was dope but mad cheap cause of the secondary mode. 
laugh.gif

That gold magnum was lethal...one hitter quitter. 
pimp.gif
PD's version of the Golden Gun.

Haven't been this hyped since the N64 one came out. 

Yo the level with all the glass, that was the ''Grid'' right? I used to love the shootouts with the glass breakin' - %#$$ felt like ''Die Hard''
laugh.gif

I used to throw like 15 mines on the ceiling and just wait for a N' to walk in the room...

...watch 'em take the wrong turn, hit the button, and BOOM!!! C4 to ya door no beef no more!!
laugh.gif

Yeah that was Grid.

But I used to just toss mines outside the elevator doors..so anyone that was tryin to be sneaky would walk out and get blasted.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom