Perfect Pushup?

just do regular pushups. you only *need* those if you have weak wrists or suffer from arthritis. dont believe the gimmicks.

Don't buy any exercise equipment you see on TV. They use already fit models so they can fool you that you'll look like that.

i thought the same too
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

You can do enough variation with pushups and whatever you have in your bedroom that you don't need extra equipment. Try different hand positions, elevateyour feet, etc.

I Use it everyday. It gives me a better work out than regular push ups. I mean it was only $20 @ walmart.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Don't buy any exercise equipment you see on TV. They use already fit models so they can fool you that you'll look like that.
Werent u trying to sell your thighmaster in buy sell last month?

i saw the commercial a couple times.

A friend from school says it works okay.

Originally Posted by couturevanity

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Werent u trying to sell your thighmaster in buy sell last month?

hahahaha

Couple of my friends got them recently, and they both said that they work better than normal pushups.

I dont think it would hurt to use them. I use them on occassion at the gym, and it seems that balancing yourself on them and the turning moition that youuse, aids in working multiple muscle groups at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom