Person is already in line for Black Friday smh

Feel bad for the kid that he likely has nothing else going for him that he's able to camp like that.

But walmart got most of their black friday deals available now on their site right now. Just bought a TV. I might buy a 4k tv as well. Anyone have one?

the reporter though
smokin.gif
they be so blatant with it

yet i'll catch a charge when i wio on her lunch break

If footlocker came out and said a red October re
retro going down Saturday, u would see this but 12 other tents next to him.
That would make sense though because they could resell them and make a few thousand.

You'd be lucky to make $100 off a black Friday deal.

Lining up for something that early is ******ed regardless. Yeezy, TV, phones, just shows how dumb people are.

I remember a couple years ago when stores would actually open at 8 AM so you'd have to camp longer.

Man my best buy was CRACKIN. This one year someone set up a DJ booth and spun some music. A couple people brought grills and were making food for everyone. This other guy set up a projector on the store wall to watch movies and play games.

**** was sick :lol:

Nothing new where I'm from. There is a guy who sets up a tent every year, dude has a mini kitchen. He always is there 2 weeks in advance.

I remember a couple years ago when stores would actually open at 8 AM so you'd have to camp longer.

Man my best buy was CRACKIN. This one year someone set up a DJ booth and spun some music. A couple people brought grills and were making food for everyone. This other guy set up a projector on the store wall to watch movies and play games.

**** was sick :lol:

Bro this target by my old crib had some back to college party. Dudes in tank tops flexing, girls in heels. A dj in the toddler dept. people drunk af buying lampshades. It was the most hilarious frozen pizza I've ever bought. They were bussing them in and they were running for target like it was spring break.

My mans set up a bunker & its actually set up kinda cool :wow:

I cant even hate on this, hope he gets all the sales :nthat:

Someone taking his current tv & stuff while he inside tho :lol:

that video is straight comedy. Dudes did their HW, had a material witness and video exhibit. NT detectives would be proud. :rofl: :wow:

Back
Top Bottom