Pet Farewell Poems Vol. 2006?

Sup fam! I remember a few years back someone posted a thread consisting of personal pet farewell poems, letters, pieces, and etc. And the problem is that I can't find it in the shallow "General" archive. I vividly remember me laughing and crying all in one thread; this thread was very powerful. But the purpose of me requesting this specific thread or hopefully for you all to share once again, is that my companion of 12 years just had a stroke and the future for her isn't so bright, and I just want to experience these farewell pieces again. If someone could find this thread that will mean alot, but if it isn't possible  please fam share your pieces! Love you all!

Sup fam! I remember a few years back someone posted a thread consisting of personal pet farewell poems, letters, pieces, and etc. And the problem is that I can't find it in the shallow "General" archive. I vividly remember me laughing and crying all in one thread; this thread was very powerful. But the purpose of me requesting this specific thread or hopefully for you all to share once again, is that my companion of 12 years just had a stroke and the future for her isn't so bright, and I just want to experience these farewell pieces again. If someone could find this thread that will mean alot, but if it isn't possible  please fam share your pieces! Love you all!

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom