Peter Rosenberg: From MoCo to the top of hip-hop heap (WaPo article)...

Dude is polarizing to say the least...I didn't know about his upbringing or that he was from the DC area.

Peter Rosenberg: From Montgomery County to the top of hip-hop heap

IN NEW YORK — Rap beef doesn’t get weirder. In one corner, a Jewish hip-hop dork from Montgomery County. In the other, an azalea-coifed visionary from the top of the charts.

It’s been a strange 362 days since New York radio personality Peter Rosenberg clashed with rap superstar Nicki Minaj at Hot 97’s Summer Jam, the most talked about summer hip-hop concert on the planet. Onstage, Rosenberg denounced a Minaj song for skewing too pop. Backstage, Minaj harrumphed and pulled out of the radio station’s annual megaconcert. Blogland convulsed. In the course of a Sunday afternoon, a dude from Chevy Chase had become the most controversial figure in the hip-hop universe.

Rest of Article in Link

ya couldn't tell he was from DC? da cat never takes off that ******** fitted...

he's a backpack rap fan with a position of power, alot of people on da low hate back pack rap fans...

He graduated from BCC highschool.... I actually remember listening to his shows on wjfk when it was guy talk radio.

he's a backpack rap fan with a position of power, alot of people on da low hate back pack rap fans...
dogggggggggggggg shut up already, please!!

dogggggggggggggg shut up already, please!!
roll.gif

MoCo and UMD :smokin

His annoying side probably came from his time at BCC, I swear also errbody I have ever came into contact with that went to BCC is some what annoying

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom