Petition for the Lebron and Kobe puppets to get made!

Joined Sep 30, 2007
JUST DO IT NIKE!

Don't b.s us either by making these hard to find and waaay to over priced!

Joined May 5, 2009
Originally Posted by travman24

JUST DO IT NIKE!

i know right its prob like 200 for each...clothes..shoes and accessories sold separately

Joined Feb 20, 2009
yeah i wouldn't cop if they were too expensive.. it doesn't have to even be a puppet either. i would be happy with just a big beanie maybe?

i think Nike have a good thing, they should do this with more of the Nike players like Carmelo

Joined Feb 26, 2009
You dudes gonna take these puppets around with you? Hang out with them and bring em to "da club" or something? Sleep with them? LOL

Joined Oct 9, 2004

Nike would probably add these puppets to an overpriced shoe and sell it as a bundle for 300+

Limited edition puppets

Joined Jan 27, 2001
I don't get it.

People say they are soooooooooo tired of all the "hype" and LeBron overkill.

Add Kobe to the mix though and all of a sudden it's all good....

Joined Mar 14, 2005
I just want to see Magic beat the Cavs and have them make a commercial where the phone is ringing and Bron picks it up and it's dwight

Bron:Hello
Dwight: Gotcha @%*%+ *click*

Joined Oct 25, 2006
Originally Posted by thekryptonite

yeah i wouldn't cop if they were too expensive.. it doesn't have to even be a puppet either. i would be happy with just a big beanie maybe?

i think Nike have a good thing, they should do this with more of the Nike players like Carmelo

They can call em Beanie Ballers. Original huh?

mr cool grey

Banned
Joined Feb 5, 2009
Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by travman24

JUST DO IT NIKE!

i know right its prob like 200 for each...clothes..shoes and accessories sold separately

i highly doubt it tho...nike dont do puppets.

Joined Aug 26, 2008
Originally Posted by jville819

I just want to see Magic beat the Cavs and have them make a commercial where the phone is ringing and Bron picks it up and it's dwight

Bron:Hello
Dwight: Gotcha @%*%+ *click*
adidas and nike would not allow that.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now