Petition for the Lebron and Kobe puppets to get made!

sup, just found this facebook group.. maybe if they get enough people they will be able to get some interest and then email Nike (if there is any way)

http://www.facebook.com/g...oup.php?gid=101587938456

i was just thinking wouldn't they need an actual petition too though?
eyes.gif

JUST DO IT NIKE!

Don't b.s us either by making these hard to find and waaay to over priced!

Originally Posted by travman24

JUST DO IT NIKE!

i know right its prob like 200 for each...clothes..shoes and accessories sold separately

yeah i wouldn't cop if they were too expensive.. it doesn't have to even be a puppet either. i would be happy with just a big beanie maybe?
pimp.gif

i think Nike have a good thing, they should do this with more of the Nike players like Carmelo
laugh.gif

You dudes gonna take these puppets around with you? Hang out with them and bring em to "da club" or something? Sleep with them? LOL

laugh.gif

Nike would probably add these puppets to an overpriced shoe and sell it as a bundle for 300+

Limited edition puppets
smh.gif

I don't get it.

People say they are soooooooooo tired of all the "hype" and LeBron overkill.

Add Kobe to the mix though and all of a sudden it's all good....

I just want to see Magic beat the Cavs and have them make a commercial where the phone is ringing and Bron picks it up and it's dwight

Bron:Hello
Dwight: Gotcha @%*%+ *click*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

yeah i wouldn't cop if they were too expensive.. it doesn't have to even be a puppet either. i would be happy with just a big beanie maybe?
pimp.gif

i think Nike have a good thing, they should do this with more of the Nike players like Carmelo
laugh.gif

They can call em Beanie Ballers. Original huh?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by travman24

JUST DO IT NIKE!

i know right its prob like 200 for each...clothes..shoes and accessories sold separately

laugh.gif

i highly doubt it tho...nike dont do puppets.

Originally Posted by jville819

I just want to see Magic beat the Cavs and have them make a commercial where the phone is ringing and Bron picks it up and it's dwight

Bron:Hello
Dwight: Gotcha @%*%+ *click*
laugh.gif
roll.gif
adidas and nike would not allow that.

Back
Top Bottom