PETITION TO TEMPORARILY UNBAN MY DUDE ZODOGG FOR THE WCF

*Signs petition.*

laugh.gif
@ Jason Richardson's wife getting banned.

ska would never let it happen, I swear he'd run over zodogg if he ever saw him walking along the highway.
laugh.gif

I fully support this thread.  Let Zo Dogg back just so we can shove it all down his face. 

Dude ran off at the mouth like a dumb @#$% for years not realizing his worthless Suns were forever destined to be losers.  So I would love the oppurtunity to remind him after each and every game as we move on to our third consecutive finals, more times in the finals in a 3 year stretch then his whole entire teams pathetic exsistence. 

So please, by all means, welcome Zo back. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

ska would never let it happen, I swear he'd run over zodogg if he ever saw him walking along the highway.
laugh.gif

and then give a long perfectly written speech as to why he did it afterwards.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

indifferent.gif
wait so yall want him back so he can get bannede again during the wfc ?
Naw, we just want him back. All sports stuff aside, that's my dude. I just made this thread in support of bringing him back. If he gets himself banned again during immunity, then that's on him.

Zodogg hated him some Yao Ming
laugh.gif

Bring him back. If Fresh is still here then Zodogg should be too.

I fully support reinstating my boy ZODOGG!!

Ya'll are crazy if you think he hasn't been lurking this whole time though, maybe even posting under another alias???........

ay no lie,  i know of a dude thats a Laker fan that would make Zodogg look like a girl scout.  

back many many moons ago in 2003, a much younger Cedric Ceballos was working his first ever job at this jersey store at the mall by my house.  assistant manager there was this short crazy psychotic looking samoan dude.

this dude would get into arguments with anyone that was anti Lakers and would be the aggressor all of the time. some dude ordered a purple bibby kings authentic and dude went to the back of the store and flossed the jersey between his balls and his poopy hole.   

when the spurs eliminated the Lakers that year, he almost got into 4 different fights that night because Spurs fans and Laker haters came in and bought almost half the stock of Spurs jerseys. 

My boy that got hired around the same time as me called me one day when I was at home and was like, "No lie Glen was in the bathroom for 2 hours wiping his butt with every Spurs jersey in the store,  kids, replica, swingman, authentic, and throwback"

Dude was straight crazy, during the 03-04 season  when it was holliday season and the mall was real packed   dude was watching the Lakers play the Warriors and ignoring all the customers that came in and was screaming at the tv talkin bout how Gary Payton was overpaid and how death needed to happen to get the Lakers to step it up.  customers would ask him for help and he would tell them to go away and ask us because he was watching the game.  Dude damn near had a heart attack when I got tired of that crap and left the store and walked around the mall for about an hour cuz he wasn't helping no one.

What is ZoDoggs twitter?

I'd love to have him back, but we all know that it's not going to happen. So reading him via twitter could be the next best thing.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

laugh.gif

I'll be one of the few Suns fans when they make it to the finals.
pimp.gif

youre trying too hard to fill in for zodoggs shoes but its just not cutting it bud
ohwell.gif

it will take a god or better yet a NIKEGOD to bring back zodogg

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

What is ZoDoggs twitter?

I'd love to have him back, but we all know that it's not going to happen. So reading him via twitter could be the next best thing.

EDIT: I See what you did there WestCoast
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom