frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
frown.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif

TEAMYANKEES

wow im surprised... didnt he say before he'd only play again next year if it was for the yanks?...

(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Quote:
wow im surprised... didnt he say before he'd only play again next year if it was for the yanks?...

Quote:
If Andy decides to play, I am confident we can reach an agreement with the Yankees within 24 hours. The only options, as Andy has stated, are the Yankees or retirement.
:lol:
laugh.gif
Out

That greedy bastard opting out in hopes of more cash being thrown his way... :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

He is NOT going to get $16 Million dollars for 1 year from another team he might retire or take a huge paycut.
Sugar Shane Mosley​

TMH-Head%20Logo-787538.jpg

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

good. get him out of a yankees uni.
hes asking too damn much though imo.
wonder wear he will go though?
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS​

good. get him out of a yankees uni.
hes asking too damn much though imo.
wonder wear he will go?
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS​

i think he opted out just to have more time to decide his future, nothing against the yanks...the decision had to be made by wednesday and now he can take a month or 2 to decide if he's going to retire or come back....i think he'll be back
TEAMYANKEES

pettitte.jpg
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

But doesnt he realize the "privilege" it is to be a member of the Yankees? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
You're the Kind of Girl a Guy Like Me
Could Hypnotize​

I really hope he stays. He's been my favorite pitcher for the Yanks and was always the go-to guy whenever they needed a big win. I don't think it's about the money like people have said. I just think he wants to see what's going to happen with the rest of the team before he makes a decision and I can respect that.
NY Nitty Gritty
F.B.G.$​

did any of you guys even bother reading the article...both the haters and the yankee fans?

Quote:
i think he opted out just to have more time to decide his future, nothing against the yanks...the decision had to be made by wednesday and now he can take a month or 2 to decide if he's going to retire or come back....i think he'll be back
:smh:
smh.gif
@ y'all

i heard the news this morning. what ever desicion he makes, he still rocking pinstripes :pimp:
pimp.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

frown.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Come on now. We NEED Andy in pinstripes next season, no doubt about it. It's been reported that it's either the Yanks, or retirement. So kill all that "if he don't wanna be a Yankee..." bs...he ain't Alex
You gotta go with the flow Joe,
No matter what, it's a helluva show.​

Abandon ship! Out with the old and in with the new. It will be a new Yankees squad next yr...it will be interesting to see the overhaul.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Back
Top Bottom