Peyton Manning Has Surgery... Out 2-3 Months Minimum (Breaking News On ESPN...)

Colts owner Jim Irsay suggested via his Twitter account an announcement is forthcoming. On Wednesday night, Irsay tweeted: "Peyton didn't have a medical procedure last sunday, we'll have more info 2 add clarity 2 situation soon." On Thursday, Irsay tweeted: "NFL Season opens 2nite! We had a good practice yesterday and r guys r fired up 4 the season.#18's (Manning's number) out for awhile,but compete,we will/BELIEVE." And Colts coach Jim Caldwell said Thursday at a news conference he anticipated more clarity on Manning's prognosis soon

http://espn.go.com/nfl/st...surgery-neck-sources-say

I don't know if I believe all of this. Cervical fusion recovery takes atleast 8-12 weeks, and for an athlete maybe longer. I'm calling BS if this was done today.

1st place in the AFC South here we come
pimp.gif

tumblr_lekh6trcPP1qfaih8o1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

1st place in the AFC South here we come
pimp.gif

Don't know about all of that.
laugh.gif

AFC South is the Texans' division to lose imo, no more excuses for them.

30t6p3b.gif
I dont even care about this NFL season anymore since that's my squad

If the Texans dont run away with the division this time
roll.gif

I feel sorry for the Colts, and the people that picked him with their first picks in fantasy football.

laugh.gif
 @ ppl saying he was going to break all of Favre's records

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats right! ill be 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ you texans fans when you fall short...again. 
grin.gif
Hasselbeck & J Babineaux are my dudes, but Hasselbeck will be like K. Collins in the pocket, and the clock is ticking on him too. By the time
Locker even gets in the line up, the Titans will be 1-7, so yes,
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

30t6p3b.gif
I dont even care about this NFL season anymore since that's my squad

If the Texans dont run away with the division this time
roll.gif

Cosign, the only thing that could make me feel better sbout this season would be if the skins...

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

So ummm people just gonna love Peyton and wish him better (i know this is just the first few posts and i wish him well also
laugh.gif
)
But i distinctively remember when Brady went down for the whole season people where jumping for joy even making a Brady season ending post in General
grin.gif

Ok.

/light-weight rant
That's cause people in general respect Peyton more than Brady. And that Brady comes off as a d-o-u-c-h-e to so many people (not me though)

And people figured Brady would be back from that knee injury. The neck...that could go either way.  

also, his team was never involved in any cheating scandals.

Damn bruh
Just !*%#%@@ on my hopes of a peyton vs vick SB
My NFL excitement just deflated like a whoopy cushion
Get better soon Peyton
I feel like rico after ace got shot

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

A lot of members are salty that the Patriots have defecated over their favorite team for so long.

Patriots haven't won a playoff game since 2007, or a ring since 2004. No one is "salty" anymore.

And the fans who were celebrating Brady's injury were all fans of teams who haven't sniffed a Super Bowl. There are plenty of Patriots haters on this board and they're very "salty" still. Look no further than the Raiders fans on this board. I didn't see any Steelers, Giants, Saints or Packers fans talk reckless when Brady was injured.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

A lot of members are salty that the Patriots have defecated over their favorite team for so long.

Patriots haven't won a playoff game since 2007, or a ring since 2004. No one is "salty" anymore.

And the fans who were celebrating Brady's injury were all fans of teams who haven't sniffed a Super Bowl. There are plenty of Patriots haters on this board and they're very "salty" still. Look no further than the Raiders fans on this board. I didn't see any Steelers, Giants, Saints or Packers fans talk reckless when Brady was injured.
Stop generalizing.

Back
Top Bottom