Peyton Manning Has Surgery... Out 2-3 Months Minimum (Breaking News On ESPN...)

eek.gif
sick.gif

This is honestly heartbreaking.  Damn near makes the Colts unwatchable this year, we need all the good QB's we can get in this league, and now we just lost one of the best all time.  (hopefully just for this season) 

Damn. 

I'm a lil fuzzy on this, where the hell did he even get this injury from?  I knew he had the procedure done a while back, was there a specific hit, or what promted this? 

Hold up.......didn't he just sign for a hundred mil? 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
  Peyton, you Brandon Roy type dog you, I see you workin. 

Yikes.
Can see them picking up Garrard...but it looks like the Colts have officially entered the Andrew Luck sweepstakes
nerd.gif

when Mamba MVP bandwagon $@$ took the Colts out his sig I should've known he saw some type of terrible season in the future
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Wait it's from Mort that means he's probable for Sunday.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's messed up man.

I knew it was a lot more serious than originally thought. You just can't chance the neck like that. That recent contract though...that means that probably only
Peyton and his fam new the full details & extent of the injury.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

when Mamba MVP bandwagon $@$ took the Colts out his sig I should've known he saw some type of terrible season in the future
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So ummm people just gonna love Peyton and wish him better (i know this is just the first few posts and i wish him well also
laugh.gif
)

But i distinctively remember when Brady went down for the whole season people where jumping for joy even making a Brady season ending post in General
grin.gif

Ok.

/light-weight rant

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

So ummm people just gonna love Peyton and wish him better (i know this is just the first few posts and i wish him well also
laugh.gif
)
But i distinctively remember when Brady went down for the whole season people where jumping for joy even making a Brady season ending post in General
grin.gif

Ok.

/light-weight rant
That's cause people in general respect Peyton more than Brady. And that Brady comes off as a d-o-u-c-h-e to so many people (not me though)

And people figured Brady would be back from that knee injury. The neck...that could go either way.  

ggarvinXX3 wrote:
laugh.gif
)

grin.gif

Ok.

/light-weight rant
A lot of members are salty that the Patriots have defecated over their favorite team for so long.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

A lot of members are salty that the Patriots have defecated over their favorite team for so long.

Patriots haven't won a playoff game since 2007, or a ring since 2004. No one is "salty" anymore.

def see him sitting the season...more realistic than him actually playing if u ask me

and whats he getting this year, like 20 mil?... easy money lol

Back
Top Bottom