Peyton Manning needs another neck surgery...OUT INDEFINiTELY

Originally Posted by JPZx

Remember how blah the NFL was in 2008 without Brady? Redux...

Even more, the annual Brady vs. Manning Showdown won't happen this year. Always one the best games of the year to watch no matter what teams you may follow. I always tune in to that game.  

2zpr283.jpg

Ouch Town (Population: You, Bro.)

not a fan of the Colts, so I'm glad that this will probably shake things up. Now only about Ben Roethlisberger...

indifferent.gif
... my dude still got 5 solid years left even if he sits this one out ... i'll wait for confirmation ...

Originally Posted by Caerus

Might be looking at an end to arguably the greatest QB ever...smh
grin.gif
  Maybe the best regular season QB ever.  Playoffs are a different story.

Colts organization and front office is a bunch of no good +$@*+!! asswipes. They hide this stuff when they shouldn't have and they could have signed a better QB a long time ago instead of Kerry Collins if they knew this. Lucas Oil is going to be so empty this year if Peyton isn't playing either and it's the whole front offices fault. The Polians need to be fired.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

A league is never boring just because one player is missing. Stop it.
i for one, wont miss him in the least...

also drafting arian foster given the oppurtunity unless im first overall

Originally Posted by shogun

grin.gif
how has brady been w/o a top rated defense? 1 and out for several years now. that's manning's dillemma for basically his entire career. you need a great D to go into the playoffs. 

seriously give manning a great defense and Belicheck. who knows how things turn out

moss and the sparkplug too

laugh.gif
Fantasy owners across the nation are committing suicide.

Too bad, a good guy that doesn't deserve this.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by shogun

grin.gif
how has brady been w/o a top rated defense? 1 and out for several years now. that's manning's dillemma for basically his entire career. you need a great D to go into the playoffs. 
I didn't even mention Brady.  But defenses did give Peyton trouble in the playoffs and he wasn't able to be his normal self.  Everyone agrees he hasn't had defenses to help him out but you still have to find ways to win.  During that Super Bowl against the Saints, people were waiting to name him the greatest qb ever.  When they lost it killed his reputation and people were wondering if he was the biggest choker in the playoffs.  Not fair but that's how he is viewed.

Originally Posted by DubA169

seriously give manning a great defense and Belicheck. who knows how things turn out

not to get into a brady/peyton debate..

but you have to factor in how much the colts invested in the offense.. and how little the pats did during their title runs (moss and welker came AFTER the super bowls)

Originally Posted by DubA169

I'm not here to argue, but Brady never won anything with Moss...he made names for people like Troy Brown, Deion Branch, Wes Welker.
Meanwhile Peyton had Harrison, Wayne, Clark, Addai, etc...

I hate Brady and the Pats, but Peyton has consistently been surrounded by more talent. With that said, let's hope The Sheriff has a speedy recovery.

Nobody has been more surgical w/ the rock than Peyton in his prime.  There is no denying this.

This is really sad news...

Let that boy RoOk cook.
pimp.gif

so is 4-5 games what people are hearing? that's what i heard on the radio today...

Back
Top Bottom