pf changs at home meals....any good????

never been to pf changs since there isnt any around here but are these any good?
product-general-chicken196-41535.png

Lmao. PF Changs is trash, I'm sure the froze grocer items are much worse.

^Wrong... Wrong...

Ive only had the "General Changs Chicken" which is sposed to be like their CHangs Spicy CHicken. It doesnt really taste anything like it but is good in it's own right.  I'd go with Innovasian if youre looking for cook at home chinese.

Lettuce Wraps>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have no idea but I know the stuff at the restaurant sucks.  I went there once for lunch and regretted it.  The best part was getting buzzed on sake.  Your neighborhood Chinese spot is probably way better than the overpriced stuff they have.

Sounds like death waiting to happen. PF Changs is one of the most unhealthiest restaurants to eat at. Just imagine their tv dinners

If you have to buy frozen foods,Trader Joe (or Trader Ming's for Chinese food) is good considering the price...

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

If you have to buy frozen foods,Trader Joe (or Trader Ming's for Chinese food) is good considering the price...

TJ'S orange chicken is the truth!

Real life...

Tv dinners like this are all kinda bad for you...
If you're on a budget you can drfinately find cheaper alternatives

Restaurant sucks so don't support them in any way. If you must get frozen dinners, get the ones that does frozen foods.

Better yet get the fresh ingredients and the pre-made sauce packs and stir fry your own.

Back
Top Bottom