PG5 narrow or TTS?

I have wide flat feet but can usually make most shoes work if I go a half size to full size up. I just got the Lebron Witness 5’s and they were so narrow, I just returned them- I knew even going up a full size wouldn’t work. I’m currently looking at these PG 5’s I created myself on the Nike app. But when you customize them you can’t return them. So I just need to know how narrow they are, and if someone knows in comparison to the Lebron Witness 5’s that would tell me a lot! Thanks

Attachments

• A8EFF4D3-0029-4F0C-8F7C-BFBE254AD12D.jpeg
    A8EFF4D3-0029-4F0C-8F7C-BFBE254AD12D.jpeg
    258.2 KB · Views: 101
I have wide flat feet but can usually make most shoes work if I go a half size to full size up. I just got the Lebron Witness 5’s and they were so narrow, I just returned them- I knew even going up a full size wouldn’t work. I’m currently looking at these PG 5’s I created myself on the Nike app. But when you customize them you can’t return them. So I just need to know how narrow they are, and if someone knows in comparison to the Lebron Witness 5’s that would tell me a lot! Thanks

You can indeed return shoes you customize using Nike By You:

"CAN I RETURN NIKE BY YOU SNEAKERS?

Yes, our custom Nike By You sneakers are included in our return policy—you can return them for any reason within 60 days. And returns are free for Nike Members. "

Back
Top Bottom