PHAROAH'S "COMPLEX" MIXTAPE THREAD VOL. DON'T SLEEP!!! --- NEW VIDEO!!! "OH YEAH"

Download Mixtape | More mixtapes at MixtapeFactory.com

The mixtape we've been working so hard on is finally here! Once again, I just wanna give a special thanks to all the supporters out there and most of them are NTers. Please download the tape and show support. Throw it on the iPod, phone, whatever and leave a post about what you think. It feels good to say COMPLEX is finally here
pimp.gif

DL link
: http://www.limelinx.com/files/026dda1a8e04d4f20b53f23387b4d051

And for everyone that missed it, here are the links for the 2 singles off the COMPLEX mixtape:

Pharoah - Scene Girl

LINK: http://tinyurl.com/2b4vnkp

--------------------

Pharoah - "Get Them" Feat. Sin of Upper Elevated and Produced by Edenski

igg0vk.jpg

Download Link: http://usershare.net/jy08zku66mg7

We love to hear feedback so leave your thoughts in this thread or hitus through e-mail (So_Prestigious@hotmail.com) or you can hit PHAROAHdirectly at his Twitter (@FastLanePharoah)

I wanna give a shout out to the homie Sin of The Upper Elevated forblessing us with some verses (www.theupperelevated.com, @HeartBreakSin)
I also wanna thank @farrarii90 - www.ferrari90.blogspot.com,@agthekid - www.thekidampgreen.blogspot.com , @therealjust - www.therealjust.com , @the100kshow, and @crack_morris for all yallsupport throughout this whole process.
And of course the biggest shout out goes to NT because yall have been crazy with the support. I promise, we won't disappoint!!

Dope track man, can't wait to hear the tape man, btw you the same dude who had that pharaoh track right?

Thanks for the shout out fam.
pimp.gif

Definitely looking forward to the official release of "Complex". The tape is bananas and I'm proud to say we got some up and coming talent here in the Bay.

Originally Posted by Just In Time

Thanks for the shout out fam.
pimp.gif

Definitely looking forward to the official release of "Complex". The tape is bananas and I'm proud to say we got some up and coming talent here in the Bay.

Yeah man no doubt
pimp.gif

We're really excited about this project though and we tryna rep the Bay and the whole west coast right

Originally Posted by rsk322

Dope track man, can't wait to hear the tape man, btw you the same dude who had that pharaoh track right?
Yeah that's us. If you liked that, make sure you stay up on this thread we got a lot more material headed your way
pimp.gif

I'll be waiting for the tape man, nt has a dope line-up of up n coming rappers, btw the beat slaps in the whip

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

this a different pharaoh from pharaoh monche?

ummm... are u serious?
I hadn't listened to anything in the thread when I posted I was just checking
dude's pretty good
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the love fam. Make sure you check out soprestigious.net for more material and check back in this thread later on this week for some new singles and next week for the mixtape
pimp.gif

New mixtape info up and art work
pimp.gif

yuku is trippin out on me and won't let me add new text without deleting everything so make sure yall download both singles (Scene Girl is
pimp.gif
) and keep an ear out.

COMPLEX this Friday!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom