PHAROAH'S "COMPLEX" MIXTAPE THREAD VOL. DON'T SLEEP!!! --- NEW VIDEO!!! "OH YEAH"

Originally Posted by Steinbeckballa

that single was just a warm up to your mixtape. good work, solid mixtape.

Yeah man thanks I appreciate the love man more hot *#@ to come..
pimp.gif

'by my side' is a nice track, but I think the best song on the tape is either nameless, oh yeah, or the intro IMO

Listened through the mixtape in one sitting and i think this is an underrated mixtape. I also think the song "Oh Yeah" should of been the single IMO.

Who Is this Cat? Where Is He From? There is already a Pharoah from the Group Street Military....He's Doin 45 Years Agg For Attempted Murder...I Find this Somewhat Disrespectful...Download the real Pharoah's "Six Foot Giant" Album

^
laugh.gif

Haven't heard anything in this thread but I think this is the Pharoah on one of the NT mixtapes, so instant download.

I'll comment on the tape later.

Originally Posted by austintexas44

Who Is this Cat? Where Is He From? There is already a Pharoah from the Group Street Military....He's Doin 45 Years Agg For Attempted Murder...I Find this Somewhat Disrespectful...Download the real Pharoah's "Six Foot Giant" Album
Chill fam, I don't know what you found to be disrespectful but regardless of that, you're talking about someone else. Peep the video, check out the mixtape, take a deep breath and relaaaaaax. You gettin riled up for no reason

Originally Posted by austintexas44

roll.gif
  Wow disrespectful? how so? you heard of Rick Ross? or even Pharoahe Monch? "The real Pharaoh" huh?...well it dont seem like were gonna hear too much from him.. for bout ..I'd say.. a good 45years..

Dope tape. I'd like to hear you over more soulful and uptempo beats. You gotta lot of potential with the lyrics and your song making ability.

pimp.gif
@ I Am, Lose Control, Nameless, Oh Yeah,, By My Side, and especially Opportunity

My site's undergoing revamp..but soon as it goes up, I'm relaunching with this as a feature...son's vocal remind me of Ye a slight bit and his subject matter isnt too shabby..

I'd just say pick lesser known "industry" beats..

Back
Top Bottom