[| -- Pharrell Speaks: Clipse Album, working with Cam'ron & N.E.R.D. Album (VIDEO) -- |]

Joined Nov 20, 2007
FAIL

Since I can't see the vid I just hope Cam actually uses a lot of Neptune beats even though that isn't the ideal producer team I'd like him to workwith but they dope enough.

Joined Jul 15, 2006
Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

I'm convinced that P took something....that gave him a permanent high years ago.
Thats the result of being a young black multi-millionaire, constantly having dime ({}) at your fingertips and not having no beef.

Thats how most of these _s would be if they were comfortable in their own skin.

Joined Feb 14, 2008
lol me and the hommie wre just talking about how serious a get it in ohio rmx with the clipse would have been...

Joined May 14, 2005
An interviewer tryna pump his recent/upcoming music, and this N' randomly speaking in jive. Thats when you know a N' rich
Thats the result of being a young black multi-millionaire, constantly having dime ({}) at your fingertips and not having no beef.

Yup... Jay-Z has found that stage, you can tell by the way he dress. Ye been there for a min...@*#% is true motivation.

Joined Mar 16, 2007
Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I'm convinced that P took something....that gave him a permanent high years ago.

Couldn't have said it better myself. P has always been a nuetral dude. Nore and Beans are the only dudes that I know of tried to beef with dude and theyended up taking L's of irrelevancy.

Joined Feb 26, 2006
Originally Posted by EzFlash26

An interviewer tryna pump his recent/upcoming music, and this N' randomly speaking in jive. Thats when you know a N' rich

Yup... Jay-Z has found that stage, you can tell by the way he dress. Ye been there for a min...@*#% is true motivation.

When P started randomly jumping in and out the jive talk I couldn't stop laughing...

ultralightbeam

formerly i lyricaljkilla i
Joined Nov 14, 2003
Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

QFT. P stays being himself no matter what. And living life...and most importantly. ENJOYING IT.

Dude is 35 though.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now