[| -- Pharrell Speaks: Clipse Album, working with Cam'ron & N.E.R.D. Album (VIDEO) -- |]

FAIL

Since I can't see the vid I just hope Cam actually uses a lot of Neptune beats even though that isn't the ideal producer team I'd like him to workwith but they dope enough.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

P be buggin.

Lookin forward to that Clipse tho.

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm convinced that P took something....that gave him a permanent high years ago.

Thats the result of being a young black multi-millionaire, constantly having dime ({}) at your fingertips and not having no beef.

Thats how most of these _s would be if they were comfortable in their own skin.

lol me and the hommie wre just talking about how serious a get it in ohio rmx with the clipse would have been...

laugh.gif
An interviewer tryna pump his recent/upcoming music, and this N' randomly speaking in jive. Thats when you know a N' rich
smh.gif
Thats the result of being a young black multi-millionaire, constantly having dime ({}) at your fingertips and not having no beef.

Yup... Jay-Z has found that stage, you can tell by the way he dress. Ye been there for a min...@*#% is true motivation.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm convinced that P took something....that gave him a permanent high years ago.

Couldn't have said it better myself. P has always been a nuetral dude. Nore and Beans are the only dudes that I know of tried to beef with dude and theyended up taking L's of irrelevancy.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

laugh.gif
An interviewer tryna pump his recent/upcoming music, and this N' randomly speaking in jive. Thats when you know a N' rich
smh.gif

Yup... Jay-Z has found that stage, you can tell by the way he dress. Ye been there for a min...@*#% is true motivation.

When P started randomly jumping in and out the jive talk I couldn't stop laughing...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

QFT. P stays being himself no matter what. And living life...and most importantly. ENJOYING IT.

Dude is 35 though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom