Phil Rivers Playing Like the Worst Quarterback in the League Appreciation Thread.

Whinny @%%%@
laugh.gif

I don't think he's healthy though.

laugh.gif

I would have thoroughly enjoyed this thread a few years back but I got some respect for the douche after gutting out that leg injury or w/e it was a couple years back. He ran his mouth but backed it all up.

At least he's not talking as much now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

It's shocking...I haven't seen a good QB just drop off like that in a span of one year unless it's a decline due to age or injury but he's not even 30 yet and has been healthy his entire career.

kev's just happy because for once, cutler isn't playing like the worst QB in the league
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

jaycutler.jpg

Jay Cutler gives this thread a round of applause...Oh wait, his hand
roll.gif

Rivers right now > Sanchez. Hell John Skelton is better than that trash on your team.

Everyone is entitled to a bad season. Half of his interceptions were off tips. IMO Rivers is still better than 90% of the QBs in the league.

its hard being a charger fan this year. (heck, its hard being one every year
laugh.gif
)

but this dude is my qb. Many people dont like him but the fact that he barks right back at the opposing linebackers and talks trash

makes him so cool to have on the team (when hes winning
eyes.gif
)

we needed to keep marty, he should have never lost his coaching job

Philip "Cry Me" Rivers is the NFL's Sohe Kryin (Kobe Bryant)....

two weasel dooch duds who think the world owes them all it's air

DEF. APPRECIATED!!!!

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

its hard being a charger fan this year. (heck, its hard being one every year
laugh.gif
)

but this dude is my qb. Many people dont like him but the fact that he barks right back at the opposing linebackers and talks trash

makes him so cool to have on the team (when hes winning
eyes.gif
)

we needed to keep marty, he should have never lost his coaching job
I F_n HATE LOATHE Norville and Marty would have gotten us to the promise land IMHO. Oh what could've been. 
tired.gif

Oh well you live and learn *shrugs*

GO CHARGERS GO!

Took me a long time to jump on this dudes bandwagon and when I finally do he becomes a turnover MACHINE. Last year it was still hot in the streets to be touting Rivers>Rodgers though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Took me a long time to jump on this dudes bandwagon and when I finally do he becomes a turnover MACHINE. Last year it was still hot in the streets to be touting Rivers>Rodgers though.
laugh.gif

url

Terrell-Owens.jpg

Nah
laugh.gif
... I'm usually quick to defend 'my quarterback'... but theres nothing to defend this year, he's been playing like hot garbage. 
mad.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom