Philadelphia 76ers 2015-2016 Season Thread -- Trust The Process

Will this be the year we make the playoffs? Big Oak for Rookie of the Year? Trust the process!

Bruh we aint making no playoffs unless we make a huge trade involving Embiid & Saric for an impact player which i highly doubt will happen

We are the worst team in the East, but it's OK for now and all part of Hinkie's plan. Think about all the teams in the conference that got better. Let's just look at the ones who missed playoffs. Pacers get Paul George back, who has MVP potential. Heat get Bosh back from injury, re-sign Wade and Dragic while adding Justise at #10, which could end up being a steal down the road. Charlotte traded for Batum and drafted Kaminsky. Although they'll miss Biyombo (Toronto) and MKG (season-ending injury) significantly defenisvely. Pistons add Stan who I think can be an outside ROY candidate. KCP continues to grow while building around Drummond. Orlando has a nice, young core and I believe Gordon will be vastly improved. It's between us and the Knicks for worst spot in the East. They have 'Melo, we don't. And one of our best players, R. Co, will likely be brought back at snail's pace.

Back
Top Bottom