Philadelphia Area Consignment Shop

Premier
326 South St
Philadelphia, PA 19147
215-627-9080

Fast Transaction, Convenient, Local, with Lots of Traffic

As te weather breaks SOuth St continues to pop. New stores attracting new customers. Sneaker heads profiling and copping all the latest heat they can find...

From word of mouth alot of individuals are getting out of the game, selling their collection, sticktly resellers, etc. Why was gas traveling to NY

PHILLY, DEL. JERSEY, even MD

Details:
80/20% split
You make the price w/ the 20% incorporated
Shoes must sit in the store for at least 2 weeks before you can remove them.
Payday is the Sat. after your shoes sell. Paid in CASH
n501595982_37372_7927.jpg
n501595982_37374_8631.jpg
n501595982_37375_8981.jpg
n501595982_37373_8285.jpg
n501595982_37376_9315.jpg

VJ's Myspace....

______________DEAD CHEAP HEAT!!!! dont ZZZzzzzz_____________
__North Face, Le Tigre, FAMOUS, Babylon Cartel, Color Hats__

A few weeks ago I copped a pair of DS TRue Blue 3s...I may have to make another trip up there soon.

VJ, holla at me about your size 13s.

I'm gettin' it in...The One Man Design Studio.

I was up in there last Saturday, spot looks good. I wish ya'll good luck wit' that joint. Ya'll had two hot fitteds I seen. It was a grey & pink White Sox joint & a grey, blue & green Blue Jays joint. My girl kept tellin' me "Buy it because when you leave you're gonna wish you did" & I was like "Woman please" Man as soon as I got home, I was like "I shoulda copped those damn hats. So my question is, do ya'll do orders over the phone? I'm like 90 minutes away & before I drive back down there to cop, I'd like to save my next trip to Philly for the late Spring or early summer. Lemme know, good looks....
"....Cant Stand Unofficial, Wet Tissue, Lame Bustin' Scud Missles, You Rollin' Like Trump, You'll Get Your Meat Lumped ....
....Fo' Real It's Just Slang Rap Democracy, Here's The Policy, Slide Off The Rings Plus The Wallabees....."​

Lavan I hit u with what we got. Star um naw but u should have grabbed, i was in there. An the fitteds on sale 2 for $40... new stuff in, sneaks an all. so many ppl come in weeks later expecting us to still have stuff i laugh when ppl come bac, we moved alot of sneaks this weekend. remember as of now we only have one or 2 of everything
Oh by the way

CHECK THE LINK!!! SNEAKER EXPO IS PUBLICALLY EXPOSED

www.sneakerfiles.com/2007...#more-4707VJ's Myspace....BUY MY TIFFANY SB's______________DEAD CHEAP HEAT!!!! dont ZZZzzzzz_____________ __North Face, Le Tigre, FAMOUS, Babylon Cartel, Color Hats__

Well I'mma go back out there the Sunday after next so hopefully ya'll still have those fitteds & ya'll still have that "2 for 40" on the fitteds goin' on too. How often do ya'll get new hats in?
"....Cant Stand Unofficial, Wet Tissue, Lame Bustin' Scud Missles, You Rollin' Like Trump, You'll Get Your Meat Lumped ....
....Fo' Real It's Just Slang Rap Democracy, Here's The Policy, Slide Off The Rings Plus The Wallabees....."​

Premier 326 South St
Philla, PA

New stuff, lots off BBC
New akomplice tee's
New Palis Tee's
Also we need more consignment. VVVERY Clean but preferably DS. Dont bring one sneak an say lets see how it workd cut the one sneak is probably wack or Very expensive give ppl options and somethinu know they will buy... philly is weird

Ya'll philly heads cant be real sneakerheads, lol no offense but ya'll SLEEP on everything.....
VJ's Myspace....

SPRING CLEARANCE ALL MUST GO, ANY OFFER WILL B ACCEPTD

Quote:
Ya'll philly heads cant be real sneakerheads, lol no offense but ya'll SLEEP on everything
saying something like this will have the customer running............running away from your store

i've walked by this joint before... haven't been inside yet. a local alternative to flight club/online selling would be welcome... i'll drop by sometime soon.

Like i said im not gonna run down the list of EVERYTHING in the store especially since I'm not in there all my life stuff move when i'm not there. im actually thinkin of leavin, not my fortee, just stop in an ask, not too much else i can do for u if u cant show supposrt. in fact word is we may rid the sneaks cuz its not worth is. i mean pl pic up everything lust over it an say naw its my size but naw an when u see the same ppl 3 4 times a month(once a week) its like y? dont be offended cuz i keep it real wit u
VJ's Myspace....

SPRING CLEARANCE ALL MUST GO, ANY OFFER WILL B ACCEPTD

I walked by this store the other day, looked at the people inside, laughed, and kept walking. Not exactly my scene to say the least.
SuraEsco: HATE

went in here not too long ago. got some nice stuff and for good prices. thumbs up from me.

MORE SNEAKS NEEDED. DS & VVVNDS
TIME 4 SPRING CLEANING & A SPRING PAYCHECK
PHONES 4 SELL ASAP
T-MOBILE MDA $185
CINGULAR BLACKBERRY 8700 $120

Quote:
Like i said im not gonna run down the list of EVERYTHING in the store especially since I'm not in there all my life stuff move when i'm not there. im actually thinkin of leavin, not my fortee, just stop in an ask, not too much else i can do for u if u cant show supposrt. in fact word is we may rid the sneaks cuz its not worth is. i mean pl pic up everything lust over it an say naw its my size but naw an when u see the same ppl 3 4 times a month(once a week) its like y? dont be offended cuz i keep it real wit u
the consignment. I come in hoping to see something I want so I can support, jus haven't seen nothing yet. Hopefully with the summer coming, ppl will drop some nice stuff. might stop through tomorrow.

P.S. I'm from northern va, not philly, so iunno bout philly heads sleepin. if they're like me, then they prolly jus broke from spending so much on kicks.
Bo knows your girlfriend

oh snap thats u "jongreazy84' hahah everytime u come in i be tryna give u the wall for ur sneaks. the one that always ask if u wanna sell ur sneaks, lol u from va, im from dc myself. we had crazy heat for a minute, like the weeks be4 my sneaker expo but all sold an really its nothin out there to lust over now only og's eveything else is the same
PHONES 4 SELL ASAP
T-MOBILE MDA $185

Back
Top Bottom