Philadelphia Area Consignment Shop

Quote:
i got bills up the sphincter
:lol:
laugh.gif

Personally for me, I've been in the store 2 or 3 times. I was the only person in there, and the sales person was up my *** the whole time asking if I needed anything or if I needed a different size than was on the rack. It was annoying, so I just left.

When you go to Pedestrian or WTHN, I'm usually the only person in there as well, but they just chill and let you look around without bothering you. Much better shopping experience.
Everyone Has A Price​

Quote:
Ya'll philly heads cant be real sneakerheads, lol no offense but ya'll SLEEP on everything.....
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

4wrestling i feel u, iono the ownerbe press he went about the whole business wrong i cant fake i stay in pedestrian, hahaha an the thing is i know what i want an like but there are some dumb ppl that come in a think the only thing and shirts we have on the rack is it an we do not have bigger sizes. but they press for sales haha cuz he know he about to loose that store, damn i cant wait till i open my own joint.. but not here, OOHHHH noooooo

pete i say no offense because real talk, ppl get mad an complain and cry when u speak ur mind im not one to tip toe around words i'll tell u str8 like it is. thats like ur manager or CEO sayin U GOT MY COFFEE ORDER WRONG (an spits it out) u probly gonna go get it again u not gonna quit. hahah well that was extreme but if u get offended off someones opinion an wanna go fight the world then u weak, u soft hahah u the type thats does somethin dumb like rips a ticket an litters infront of the cops when u get pulled over (old worlds wildest police chase film.. dag i miss that sho) an whats happes then u get locked the hell up, hahahahah
PHONES 4 SELL ASAP
T-MOBILE MDA $185

Quote:
thats like ur manager or CEO sayin U GOT MY COFFEE ORDER WRONG (an spits it out) u probly gonna go get it again u not gonna quit.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

hahaha funny dude pete.

Yeo everyone i know ur sittin on heat an the weather is breaking.. i.e. more traffic down south st. We got a few new sneakers. jordan 8's real dontrell dunks, get money dunk highs. new tee's blac label, palis, new new L&D, BBC come holla cop the BBC hoodies while they are 50% off
PHONES 4 SELL ASAP
T-MOBILE MDA $185

there has been alot of demand for sneaks and alot of stuff SOLD that has not been claimed. please come by SAT every saturday is payday in cash. contact the store in advance on friday so you will not have any problems on Sat and if you sold alot so your check will be ready. I wont fake, my store be lunchin. ask for Jay about consignment.

ALSO... neone wants to make money...

100% Authentic
REAL
CLEAN
DS
MAYBE VVNDS Sneaks

ALL SIZES AND STYLES NEEDED

Bring them in the buzz in out and we want to expand the inventory trust i made $300 in one weekend off a couple of my stuff. the moneys there just gotta get your stuff there
Size 9-10 Sneaks SB's, UNDFTD, AF1 etc

Back
Top Bottom