*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

No noooo not Jernigan |l He’s our best run defender. I hope it’s just a sprained ankle or something. He’s added so much to the defense in such a short period of time. And if Cox misses next week we can’t afford to be without Jernigan

Torrey a good dude and all but Mack deserve more PT. Hell even Aggy.

In regards to Aggy, he's been looking like a competent WR when not playing next to Matthews and DGB

First place fam lets gooo! 3-1 winning close games and a great run attack for two straight games. Got a very average Cards team next week at home gotta take care of business.

I rlly think sidney plays this year. there's a reason he travels with the team which we usually don't do for injured players

I rlly think sidney plays this year. there's a reason he travels with the team which we usually don't do for injured players

Possible but idk how I would feel about that man thats a pretty quick turnaround from an Achilles injury. Would rather he sits out and take his time. The addition of Darby alone should help this defense out a bunch. Next year when Sidney and Darby are 100% this defense should really be ready to flourish.

Also, insanely early obviously but Id really love to see more of an impact from Barnett man. D-Line has to get to the QB more and as the 14th pick where we passed on some great prospects (Allen, Hooker, Foster etc) he needs to show more.

Ironically my only concern going forward is the defense. The offense shows signs of improvement and the ability to sustain long drives to seal games is huge for us.

But last season the defense was destroying QBs early in the season (Vikings and Steelers games are perfect examples) then later into the season they weren’t putting as much pressure and gave up scores late in games. Which they’ve done against the Chiefs, Giants and even the Chargers today.

We’re 9th in pass yards, 9th in rushing yards (crazy turnaround) and 11th in total points through week 4. But the defense is 26th in pass yards allowed :sick:

Analysts have said it many times. If Wentz added deep ball accuracy to his game this offense can be dangerous.

Go check baldy's page, he has a bunch of stuff on the game

Crazy how things worked out for us in the draft. Barnett is looking like the goods, while Mike Williams, Corey Davis, and John Ross can barely get on the field. Then Dalvin possibly tearing his ACL yesterday :smh:. All guys we were begging for the Eagles to draft.

Back
Top Bottom