*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Sooooooo

Vikings got @ lions and bears

Seahawks got KC and cards

Cowboys who we need to lose both and we win the last 2, have bucs and @ Giants

I don't get NFL scheduling, how come we have to play the rams on the road two years straight, not that we had some crazy home advantage, just a general question

I don't get NFL scheduling, how come we have to play the rams on the road two years straight, not that we had some crazy home advantage, just a general question

Cause nfl

See pats playing colts every year.. and now steelers every year now

We played the Rams bc the season before we sucked and they sucked. So we were able to play more mediocre teams last season. Then going into this year we were NFC champs so we had a tougher schedule like the Rams and saints who were also top NFC teams last year. If we finish 8-8 or worse we’ll play more easy games next year

We played the Rams bc the season before we sucked and they sucked. So we were able to play more mediocre teams last season. Then going into this year we were NFC champs so we had a tougher schedule like the Rams and saints who were also top NFC teams last year. If we finish 8-8 or worse we’ll play more easy games next year
Nah we were scheduled to play all 4 NFC West teams last season. The issue was that we had both Seattle and LA back to back on the road

Got the Rams this season due to 1st in the division. If we win the division somehow, we got em again next year.

Our best chance is winning out and Vikings lose to Bears last week of the season. Vikings can finish 8-7-1 and we’d be 9-7

I mean this was the biggest question..

But hell, if that last year is a team option.. exercise that shh and call up gruden and ask for a 1st

Foles played solid but the defense played one of its best games all year. Also wasn’t a huge fan of the extra conservative calls to end the game. We still won but we were one Gurley broken tackle out of bounds from possibly going to OT.

I think you mean we were lucky couple rams players decided they'd be heroes and not just go out.. I mean 3 different dudes decided they'd rather fight for extra yards than go out

Then was the fumble on the punt return, which at least let us waste more time

I love Wentz but part of me is a little disappointed he didn’t just shut it down when he knew his back was jacked. It’s always an awesome characteristic of an athlete to play thru an injury for the betterment of his team but if you’re out there struggling to make the deep throw because of an injury when the offense is having a hard time scoring points, you’re doing more harm than good. Still believe Wentz is a future top 5 QB in this league but also can’t help but wonder if we’d be one more game ahead in the standings if Foles was out there the past few weeks.

To be fair..

Titans, panthers and cowboys games aren't on him

And when have we had 1 let alone 2 dudes behind the defense like Alshon and agholor were in this one

I just feel like Alshon balls out with Foles because Foles takes that risk. Obviously he threw a bad pass tonight that got picked but those bombs in the face of a pass rush don’t happen often with Wentz.

When Wentz got hurt last year guys like Alshon and Torrey said Foles has more air on his throws. Granted Wentz has a strong arm so he can zip passes into tight spots but to a degree Foles has a better deep ball because it hangs in the air long enough for someone like Alshon to time it and jump up for the catch. Most of Alshon’s best games as an Eagle came with Foles bc he likes going deep, as Ertz has better games with Wentz because Wentz likes to throw into the middle of the field.

Back
Top Bottom