*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I could see it.. but this year is hard to judge to me, just because the more I think about it the more I believe what they said about his knee not being all the way there

Explains his passes sailing on him on some throws because of his mechanics being off.. but you could see it when he ran and he just didn't look himself on scrambles

He never was a burner but dude was an athlete out there and looked fluid with his runs or moves in the pocket

Scratch that second scenario out
EC769B53-5048-4B79-B3FF-B510601DE4FE.jpeg

Next two weeks won’t be easy. Texans are a solid team and if Red skins are only team between us and the playoffs they’re going hard at us. But I guess we’ll see what this team and coaching staff is made of

Just looking at above, hard to see Seahawks losing to cards at the end of season (they have KC next week)

Viking could lose either of their next 2 (@ lions and then bears)

Panthers could lose tonight.. and could lose all 3 of their last 3 (got saints twice and Falcons in between)

Def not concerned with panthers. Seahawks imo essentially a lock because just beating cards puts them at 9-7. More worried about Vikings because Lions suck. However bears could give them the work if it’s potentially for a first round BYE

Before Dolphins game, wouldn't have exactly been shocked if lions beat the Vikings.. but after today, not so much

I just dont see the Vikings losing a game I think the Bears will have nothing to play for because the Rams only need 1 win to clinch homefield over them and they got the Cardinals and 49ers left

I just dont see the Vikings losing a game I think the Bears will have nothing to play for because the Rams only need 1 win to clinch homefield over them and they got the Cardinals and 49ers left

Bears and Vikings are in the same division. You NEVER wanna play a divisional opponent in the playoffs after playing you twice regular season and gathering enough tape and plays from your offense to impact the game. They’re gonna play them hard regardless of playoff impact on their record.

In what will most likely be his final home game in Philly, I hope we come out and show nothing but love for Foles. Win or lose.

Dude brought me something I legit thought I would never see in my lifetime.

It's crazy that the Philly Philly statue will always be behind the Liberty Bell and Rocky statues as far as importance in Philly, but I get why that is:lol:

Although I'm surprised there's still no miniature version of it available. Someone would've made a killing this holiday season with a small replica of it.

Bears and Vikings will be playing before Rams and Niners so Bears will no choice but to play everyone. They'll want that game. Let's hope Bears can pull it out for us because I think Lions won't get it done.

Lions just lost to the Bills and only scored 1 TD against a bad defense so they def won’t get it done lol

Say we win on Sunday and Min loses ...

If it all comes down to that last game against the Skins who do we play ?

Foles with the hot hand or a potentially healthy Wentz ?

I lean Wentz ...there’s no future here for Foles so you have to get your franchise QB that basically playoff experience

Say we win on Sunday and Min loses ...

If it all comes down to that last game against the Skins who do we play ?

Foles with the hot hand or a potentially healthy Wentz ?

I lean Wentz ...there’s no future here for Foles so you have to get your franchise QB that basically playoff experience

I agree but he gotta be legit healthy, not just playing because he feels left out

I think Wentz was low key salty Sunday night. In the playoffs he was more excited on the sideline. Against the Rams when the camera cut to him he’d have this sad look on his face like a kid watching his brother playing with his new toy

Schwartz has done the unimaginable and schemed around the third string secondary rather than leaving them on an island like he was the few weeks before the Rams game. And I think these young dudes getting a few weeks practice is making them serviceable rather than being mannequins with jerseys on

Back
Top Bottom