*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

going need dak to get like 28 mill per.. zeke like 17 mill per.. cooper like 18 or 19 mill per.. and hopefully they let lawrence walk because he gets an absurd offer from like the jetes or colts

They in a bind.

Garrett is going to stay and Dak and Zeke are going to get paid along with Amari. Unless they win a title this year it ain’t goin work out. They’ve literally had every ball bounce there way this season ..especially later in the season... our game is the perfect example of that

Pretty sure Jaylon is a free agent after next season also

we were literally starting guys off the street at DT during the season.. like literally signing them to the roster and starting them that week

but just looked it up, timmy is probably gone.. dude's guaranteed money is gone after his incident and he has a cap hit of 13 mill next year and then 14 and 14 the 2 years after

then we probably lose BG and long.. i think bennett stays around because he has played well and is relatively cheap (7 mill next season and 8 mill the following one), plus a position of need obviously

but a DE or DT wouldnt surprise me, especially given the strengths of the top of the draft.. IF we are in the top 10 by some miracle, tackle out of bama wouldnt shock me either

You can't just assume that all of these players aren't going to be re-signed/let go next season man :lol:

You're not a GM. You don't know what Howie and them are thinking.

You can't just assume that all of these players aren't going to be re-signed/let go next season man :lol:

You're not a GM. You don't know what Howie and them are thinking.

Pretty sure I realize this.. I’m just trying be practical

We know long is retiring soon, hopefully he gives us 1 more year.. Timmy hurt his back and we know his contract.. and BG is a free agent

Is there anythign the cowboys did to the saints that we could emulate? Or better yet, would jim emulate?
Having Jernigan and Ngata in the middle helps as well as not having Chandon Sullivan and DeVante Bausby playing CB (and Sid/Avonte getting hurt)

We have to bracket Thomas (preferably Sul w Maddox at S), have LeBlanc basically shadow Kamara. This means more Corey Graham/Tre Sullivan deep tho. This is dependent on Sid being able to play.

If no Jones, then Sul with Graham bracketing Thomas, LeBlanch on Kamara and figure the rest out

Pretty sure I realize this.. I’m just trying be practical

We know long is retiring soon, hopefully he gives us 1 more year.. Timmy hurt his back and we know his contract.. and BG is a free agent

I agree with Long. He's probably gone. I think we'd be dumb to not bring BG back. He doesn't have the numbers but he's easily one of the most disruptive DEs in the game. We'll see what they do with Tim.

with BG, i think we'll let him test the market.. but he could get something pretty up there, pass rushers get paid.. and dude is going be 31 in april

cant see timmy coming back on that deal.. didnt realize dude had a 13 mill cap hit.. i could see us bringing BG back on a 13 mill cap hit, if we can.. no way on timmy

I lowkey wish we played on Saturday. That way we could know whether or not to root for the Cowboys on Sunday :lol:. I hate the word "epic", but that's exactly what an Eagles/Cowboys NFC Chip would be.

Not to mention getting drunk on a Saturday is much more preferred than Sunday :lol:.

I wish we were playing on Saturday so I can have time to process the win/loss before True Detective premiers. How the hell you enjoy a show like that after riding the emotions of an NFL Playoff game :lol:

Everything been gravy since February

I assumed season was over before rams game.. especially assumed season was over week 17

We playing with house money.. and the saints willingly giving us ammo
This is pretty much how i feel. I havent been too invested in this season, i am still ****ing ecstatic that we won a superbowl - i never thought id see it. I am not greedy. :lol:

Yup.. I assumed run was over when wentz went down, prior to super bowl

But I knew we could take Atlanta in playoffs, since we did it with worse recently..

I wish we were playing on Saturday so I can have time to process the win/loss before True Detective premiers. How the hell you enjoy a show like that after riding the emotions of an NFL Playoff game :lol:
Can't wait for True Detective :pimp:. I think I saw somewhere that they're airing two episodes on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom