*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

That video of kamara and Ingram was a while back right?

I’m guessing saints start off slow, gotta capitalize early if they do.

That video of kamara and Ingram was a while back right?

I’m guessing saints start off slow, gotta capitalize early if they do.

Absolutely. We need them to play from behind before their rust shakes off. Can’t be 6-6 when Brees gets hot. If we have a solid lead, the defense can play more aggressive and Foles can drain the clock like he did against the red skins

. the skimask way hype video might just be the best ive seen yet

its only friday damnit

Last edited:
its crazy how much different it feels around my office this year. Last year i was the only one who wore jerseys on fridays, today i have counted 10 so far. :lol:

its crazy how much different it feels around my office this year. Last year i was the only one who wore jerseys on fridays, today i have counted 10 so far. :lol:
Was going to wear my Went jersey but decided not to. Saw someone with a Reggie White

Opted for my Nike Shield Coaches Bomber jacket :pimp:

I feel you, I wore my B Dawk jersey the Friday before Super Bowl LII and all my coworkers were rooting for the Patriots.

Come Monday, I rocked my BDN jersey... complete silence, but they knew I had the last laugh :rofl:

we better win because I won't get these til after Sunday

1547145249_83ba11a4aadf46407859cf33568e779a.jpg

we better win because I won't get these til after Sunday

1547145249_83ba11a4aadf46407859cf33568e779a.jpg

Is that a real colorway? I’ve had the red, white, & blue’s in my cart for almost two weeks but haven’t been able to pull the trigger. These are copped Sunday night, if they win.

With the looming Harper/Machado signings and Eagles going to NOLA, this weekend will forever be known as the moment Philly arrived as a national sports powerhouse

I know Foles, Graham, Ertz, Sproles and Cox remember that wildcard defeat at home, back in 2013 as well.

That loss was hard, but just a little FYI, Sproles was still on New Orleans! He was the one who ran the Saints kickoff back and started them with good field position.

Why they decided to kick it to him, I'll NEVER know!!!

Back
Top Bottom