*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I can’t see Kelce retiring and would be stunned if he did. He’s only 31. Dude has so much left and to leave now when the team is the best it’s been in his career is perplexing

Lets get it! I’m superstitious as hell, I’m ordering the same food and getting the same level drunk I was last week

This is gonna be an anxiety filled game. Going up against a team that beat you that badly in the regular season in a huge playoff game is intense

Yeah bois! ****ing game day!

Whats everyone got on the agenda today? Im watchin at home with my wife and son, pics of what we eating will be in the food thread later. :lol:

Is it 4:30 yet? I’m so excited for today’s game, I may fall asleep before kickoff. Especially since this Pats/Chargers game was my least anticipated game this weekend.

Yeah bois! ****ing game day!

Whats everyone got on the agenda today? Im watchin at home with my wife and son, pics of what we eating will be in the food thread later. :lol:

I can’t watch big games out so I’ll also be watching home with my girl. I like to be Locked in on the game and not distracted

Back
Top Bottom