*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

It’s the negative attention you get from winning a Super Bowl. The sports media look at you under a microscope. Every move Wentz makes, every play call Doug makes, every personnel move Howie makes, etc will always be overly criticized. But I’m okay with it. Better to be overly judged than be irrelevant

Chris Long the Eagles GOAT social media figure. Also this is a blessing in disguise. All this Wentz bashing gonna have his teammates wanting to ball out for him so he can succeed and dead that Foles is our guy talk. Love foles to death but if we Traded Wentz in some insane decision by the franchise I’d be livid

His plan worked tho. He pulled a Skip Bayless and said some out his *** stuff to get media attention. Now he’s all over the internet despite being a nobody

My new Eagles hat came in today.

IMG_20190122_115207.jpg

IMG_20190122_115217.jpg

Rewatching them highlights of the early games and it was clear how out of sync we were from the jump.

Gotta think we’ll be better early this year with Wentz having a full offseason plus guys like Barnett coming back

Rewatching them highlights of the early games and it was clear how out of sync we were from the jump.

Gotta think we’ll be better early this year with Wentz having a full offseason plus guys like Barnett coming back

What's crazy is that I can't even say I hope he's back to MVP form since his numbers are actually very similar to last years. But we could all tell something was still off with his game. I think Wentz not participating in any of the off-season training and then going straight into game 3 with the fear for his leg both played big roles.

And I agree with those saying Foles behind him will probably just add more pressure because that's how athletes minds work. So I'm hoping we get something good for him this off-season, even if I know it'll get pretty complicated with his contract and the amounts involved.

I really think it was just the lingering thing with his knee.. and bad breaks on some plays

Like you could see the ball was sailing on him cause his mechanics weren't right, cause he was pressing into that front leg.. but that was just on passing over 15-20 yards

Oline injuries/issues didn't help.. and then untimely drops.. and little sh

Back
Top Bottom