*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Good lord thank you he’s under contract already

At the very least, at least we know 3 DB spots could hopefully be sorted with Jenkins, avonte and Leblanc

Then I’d feel great about rasul as the other deep roaming safety

Damn that Nasir kid is ski mask material

nas-mask.gif

Fitting.

Watching that video is bittersweet because he looks so loose in that video. Running for that first down, moving in the pocket, etc. He was just so fluid. was way stiffer in 2018. Just praying in 2019 he’ll play that same loose style that made him so special.

Yea that was the Vikings game. Carson was never really “fast” but before the injury he was pretty agile and elusive. You can tell he didn’t trust his body 100% this season

Yea.. dude ain't RG3, who clearly was fast but he's a straight line track guy..

dude is an athlete, you can see where his lateral and movement skills.. but last year, that just wasn't really there

Yeah, I was at that game and there was just a somber mood throughout the whole stadium. There was just something in the air earlier this season that just didn't feel right. That was when Mills was public enemy #1 too. My boy who's a casual fan was asking why he got boo'd out the building during player intro's and I said watch. Sure enough, they picked on him starting from the first play:smh:

I'm all in on taking Nasir with our 1st. We need a safety regardless if McLeod is cut this year or next year.

Back
Top Bottom