*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I ain’t even mad that the Pats won. But knowing that we could’ve repeated hurts a bit ‍♂️

Bring on next season already!

Just read the article on the athletic about wentz opening up on that report. He didn’t completely dismiss the article, he seemed pretty open about it. He did admit that there were parts of it that were not true. I think he realizes that his type-A personality is a double edge sword but IMO you need that at QB. Bottom line, dude ain’t gonna change his personality at this point and his teammates love him. Just keep winning and they’ll be straight

Shots at Goff loooooool
21D2D10E-11BC-49BA-9869-614EFB201820.jpeg

:lol: :lol: The Eagles should be ahead of every team from 6-10.

pats and chiefs are the only teams for sure I'd put ahead of us

Rams and saints made their plays last year.. saints are 1 team until the end of November and then Brees breaks down, another year aint going make that better and then they gotta be in New Orleans and they traded their 1st and 4th.. rams gotta pay people and traded their 2nd and 3rd

Bears gotta hope Mitch takes another step and defense can sustain

Chargers, I'm not sure, but rivers gotta fall off at some point

But I think next year is Andy's real shot at it.. they can clear cap space and then make some signings and then can work the draft

Yea Timmy goin have to restructure or he’s gone. Need him to take a paycut and we grab a DT in the first 2 rounds. Build that depth back up

It wasn’t alshon

Maybe agholor, since team brought in golden tate?

We know it isn't jmatt or ertz.. I doubt it's goedert and don't think it would be hollins

Mike Wallace wasn't there last year and ain't like he lit it up the games he did play and that was with foles

Did Jason peters come out and say anything?

Cause he been throwing LGs under the bus but that was to coaches

Back
Top Bottom