*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

The NFL needs to stop being stupid with that one helmet rule. I need to see these uni's in person a couple times a season.

51641739_10218661087145323_6543487876384948224_n.jpg

Browns scooped up Hunt. Bills might cut Shady so I'm open to a reunion lol

I wouldn't be mad at that. Shady so talented and I think he has one, maybe two, good years left as an RB. Not Elite, but Definitely top 10 and that's better than what we had all of last year.

The NFL needs to stop being stupid with that one helmet rule. I need to see these uni's in person a couple times a season.

51641739_10218661087145323_6543487876384948224_n.jpg

If Jeffrey Lurie and the higher ups finally decide to do a kelly green jersey, I'm buying a Wentz authentic day 1!!! Don't even care about the cost!! As someone who grey up idolizing Randall Cunningham and who wore a Russell Athletic authentic (which I bought from Gold Medal, temereme that place Philly peeps?) I need a new jersey to wear!!

Only QB on that list better than Wentz is Mahomes and mayyyyybe Watson. Not mentioning him and throwing names like Dak and Trubisky is a joke. Wentz with that Bears defense and that run game would’ve gone 15-1 and made the super bowl

It’s laughable. Even in a “down” year Wentz would’ve been 4000/30/10 last year if not for injury.

The comeback goin be real

Last edited:
It’s laughable. Even in a “down” year Wentz would’ve been 4000/30/10 last year if not for injury.

The comeback goin be real

Looking at the big picture for the Wentz narrative, this season was probably the best case scenario for him. There was just no way anything short of another SB would have taken that monkey off that Foles put on his back.

Being a season removed now, along with all this "drama" and eventually Foles being traded, I think Carson's gonna crush it in 2019 to prove everybody wrong. Yeah, there'll be doubters/haters all year I'm sure, but he's weathered the major storm and can really only go up from here and hopefully back to his early 2017 form.

I need that Chiefs/Eagles SB:nerd:

Wentz needs the mobility back in his legs to be that elite QB again. He can’t be a pocket only passer and be that MVP guy from 2017

I think once he gets the strength back there will be huge.. and obviously with that his mobility should be better

But I’m more focused on how it will help his accuracy and allowing him to fully step into throws and press that lead leg

Yeah, I was watching comparison vids from his 2017 year compares to 2018 and there's no comparison. Hopefully, he's back to his form after all the training camps and stuff this off season.

the good thing for us.. is dude wasnt a burner, like RG3.. dude was just a good natural athlete

so once he gets strength back there to feel good planting and having balance, he should be good.. again

In 2017, hit the season opener in Landover with wifey. Last year, Panthers (ultimately a debacle) with my brothers.

Wouldn't mind Bears, Pats or Seahawks in 2019 depending how the dates fall with work.

Back
Top Bottom