*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Sad to see Nick go, Wentz has big shoes to fill, I can’t wait for this season to start already ...

We need to let Neslon go, not worth the 9 mill and Chris Long gotta go too, need to find cheaper replacements

Na, I really believe Nelly is gonna restructure his deal. He does love it here as the team didn't give up on him when he was a shell of his current self. I can see him takota less on a redone deal to stay another year and I'd do it.

What nick gave the last two seasons was priceless. I thought this ride last season was enjoyable even though they lost at NO. Still get a comp pick when he signs elsewhere too

We need to let Neslon go, not worth the 9 mill and Chris Long gotta go too, need to find cheaper replacements

Long is cheap, having him and Bennett to go with Barnett and of course fletch on the inside means even if we lose graham we're still going be high level pressure wise

We need to address doing, but long gives us a year to develop someone.. hopefully he's back at least for 1 more year

WRs get paid, agholor gives us a ton of options out the slot.. if we needed money, then sure.. but we're making moves to free up space.. could see us drafting a WR and even high, but WRs take time

My hope is we can be patient with young guys and not operating desperate

Did not expect BG back, also figured he'd get offered more and longer on the open market

We can now wait a year to go DE early.. makes DT early more likely if anything.. although I could still see DE early if right guy falls

BG and Barnett the starters and then hopefully Bennett and long in heavy rotation

I thought long was retiring, no?

Possible, he considered it last offseason.. I'm just hoping he gives us 1 more year

With my thinking of letting Nelson go, we already have Ertz & Dallas who basically operate a slot WR, we desperately need someone who can stretch the field, Marquise Brown could do that and add a cheaper vet

Also hopefully we get BG and Barnett healthy to start the year, which would be huge

And we can get that 3 DEs with fletch package going.. since BG was hurt to start the year and obviously Barnett got hurt during the year

With my thinking of letting Nelson go, we already have Ertz & Dallas who basically operate a slot WR, we desperately need someone who can stretch the field, Marquise Brown could do that and add a cheaper vet

I’m curious to see where brown goes.. dude is tiny and I don’t think he can run at the combine

I don’t see us having Tate AND agholor back.. I even saw something about us shopping agholor and then Tate and the pats

I expect a lot more of Dallas in year 2 with his blocking ability and given he’s so much different from ertz and a nice blend of celek and burton.. but agreed we need someone who can push the safeties consistently on the outside

Yeah my boys were talking about we need to resign Tate. I don't want him at all. Already have Agholor and we need to get Goedert more targets next season.

Don't want Tate back, I thought that would work out, in any capacity we need to add speed at WR and a RB we can give 15 carries

IATT IATT don't need to see Brown run, he's as fast as they come

Tate is the more traditional slot guy but dude's a bully from that spot once he has it.. agholor gives us an explosive threat from that spot

Then you got ertz who does a ton of work from the slot.. and just because of how team's typically deal with RBs and TEs in the slot, he can push things a bit

No way we need all 3.. I assume Tate gets over 10 mill per just because of how WRs get paid.. and I don't know how agholor is valued around the league to even get value in a trade

Ideally I'd like to get Tate locked in for 3 years for like 8 or 9, but doubt that happens.. our best bet might be to just keep agholor for the year while we groom someone from the draft and let him walk

Don't want Tate back, I thought that would work out, in any capacity we need to add speed at WR and a RB we can give 15 carries

RB I want a mid tier FA guy (think Coleman) AND a top 3 round pick (couple guys could fit this).. and then that gives us clement, Adams and maybe sproles as our RBs

Maybe ajayi wants to do a 1 year prove it deal until he's healthy.. maybe blount is a cheap option

Back
Top Bottom