*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

What’s up with Ajayi’s injury? You think anyone would take a chance on him or do you think we’d get a nice 1 year “prove it” deal, at least?

Seumalo is obviously going to be the starter and Kelce jus signed an extension so you gotta think we have atleast 2 more years of him

Wis was never resigning with us ..I’m not mad we need to get younger on the line anyway

Best of luck to Hicks. Shame he couldn't stay healthy in Philly.

But yeah I know Howie ain't done yet lol. And idk if I want that BA Ingram.

And man D Jax is genuinely excited to be back in Philly if you seen his IG lol he's gonna have one hell of a year.

Djack already playing himself on madden :rofl:. It says a lot that he wanted to come back here when going back to home to LA could’ve been a real possibility. This is his real home tho, Doug >mccv3y Carson>G3ff

I'd take Shady back on the cheap though. But NOT as our main back. He don't really have that in him anymore. I'd say go get Shady or trade for Duke then take a back on Day 2.

I'd take Shady back on the cheap though. But NOT as our main back. He don't really have that in him anymore. I'd say go get Shady or trade for Duke then take a back on Day 2.

I think he can produce like AP did for the Skins last year where he’s still a threat to break for a large gain but definitely need to be used sparingly.

Back
Top Bottom